Sunday, 2 March 2014

Revlon Matte and Lacquer Balms

Hi to all my lovely readers and followers. How has your Sunday been? Mine has been okay, apart from the weather being awful, freezing cold and pouring rain. I can't wait for some nice warm spring sunshine.

Right, onto the post. I know I'm a little late on the new Revlon Matte and Lacquer balms, but yesterday was the first time that I had seen them in the stores where I tend to shop the most, and even then, they had hardly got any of the shades as nearly all of them had sold out. I managed to get 2 of the matte shades, and 1 of the lacquers.

The matte shades I got were 240 Striking which is a red/orange shade and 220 Showy which is a cool toned pink.





The lacquer shade I got is called 115 Whimsical and it is a cherry pink colour.


These are amazing products, buttery soft when you apply them to the lips, and they feel very moisturising when you wear them. These are great for just popping in your handbag when you only want an easy to maintain lip look as really you don't need a mirror to put them on, just a quick swipe with these and you are ready to go.

I really hope I can get my hands onto some more shades soon as I really like them and there is a purple one I really liked the look of when I saw the tester on the stand. I bought mine for £5.99 each because there was an offer of a saving of £2.00 when you bought the balm crayons.

I have a few different makes of the lip crayons now, and I really love them because they are so easy to apply and give you an easy go to look all day long.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you have some of these balms, let me know if there any shades that I should definitely look out for that you love and have in your collections.

Love and hugs

6 comments:

  1. I like both matte and lacquers, but overall I prefer the matte ones best, all though the lacquers equally have some great colour offerings. Thanks for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your post! waiting desperately for these to come to Australia :(

    Bek xx
    confessionsofamake-upaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully they will come to Australia very soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Snowy shade best but they all look very nice. The pigmentation looks really great on these as well, I will have to try some out :) Thanks for the heads up!

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...