Thursday, 20 March 2014

Revlon Skinlights Review

Hi friends and followers. Hope you are all well. I'm really not feeling too well again today, so hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. I bought this Revlon product a few weeks ago and have tried it out a few times so now I have decided it is time for my review.

The Revlon Photoready Skinlights are designed to be used as a highlighter on the tops of your cheekbones, and down the bridge of your nose. I normally use powder highlighters and so this is very different for me to try out. The liquid is a very thin consistency and very runny and so you have to be very careful when squeezing the tube that you don't get too much product out at one time.

I bought it in the colour pink and you get 30 mls of product and so this will last quite a long time, as you only need a tiny amount to give you a beautiful sheen.

Another way you can use the illuminator is to mix a little bit of it with a tinted moisturiser, and if you like a dewy finish to your skin, this will achieve it. It really helps the skin to look alive with a beautiful healthy glow. If you find your skin looks dull and sallow then try this out and let me know if this helps to improve the overall look of your complexion.

It comes in 4 shades,pink, bare, peach and bronze, and it cost me £11.99 from Boots but it will last for a very long time as you really don't need too much to give you a beautiful look.

I really like this product and totally recommend you buying this for your highlighter collection.

If you have this product all ready, let me know in the comments what you think of it.

Love and hugs

2 comments:

  1. I havnt thought of trying this as I have many other illuminators, but its good to know what products are good in case of a 'next time' haha
    Lipsiie xx

    www.lipsiie3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should definitely be on your "to buy" list xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...