Monday, 10 March 2014

Seventeen's New Cheek Pops

Hi to all my lovely readers and followers. Hope you are well, and slowly getting over the Monday Blues.

Today I thought I would talk to you about a newish product that hit the beauty stands about 3 weeks ago, and that is Seventeens new range of blushes. I will admit that although I do work for Boots, I never really tended to buy any of the Seventeen range of beauty products as I always felt that they would not be of good quality, and that they looked more for the teenager side of the beauty market. I always avoided whatever they had on sale and stuck to L'Oreal or Rimmel.

But I am glad to say that I have been proven wrong over the last couple of months, because they have really upped their game in the product quality, and also have come out with some innovative products such as this cheek stamp.
They have launched 5 colours that I am aware of, this bright pink, a coral, a dusky pink and a couple of nudish ones. I decided to opt for the bright pink one as I do like my blushes to stand out and from experience lighter blushes just don't tend to show up on my skin tone.
The lid just unscrews off, and the actual lid holds the blush powder, and so you just press the bottom end of the blusher pot with the foam/sponge pad into the lid and then press it onto either the apples of your cheeks or the area where you want most of the product to apply, and then blend it in with either your fingertips or the sponge.
As you can see from the swatch, even the bright pink gives just a delicate dusting of colour and so I have to apply 2 or 3 times to get the pigmentation I want, but I don't mind that, because it is such a lovely and very unique product in its own right and so I'm very happy that I have been able to add this to my blusher collection.

They are £4.99 each, which is a great price for a compact blusher and at the moment they are 3 for 2, so an even bigger chance to bag yourself a bargain, and a few great blushers to your collection.

Let me know in the comments if you have any of these blushes, and what you think of them, or have I tempted you into purchasing one.

Love and hugs

6 comments:

  1. Love the look of these. I want to try them!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice and subtle, and great for the price too xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't been too impressed with the quality of 17 makeup before, but this looks really pretty :-) thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't hold out much hope for these being any good either. But I was pleasantly surprised xx

      Delete
  3. I have to give this a try sometime, it looks good!

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should. They are great for the price. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...