Sunday, 23 March 2014

Tarte's Coming To QVC!!!!


How excited was I yesterday when I received the email from QVC to say that Tarte cosmetics was going to be be available on their channel.

I am always envious when I watch popular YouTubers and they are talking about and raving about brands and names that are only available in the States, and if they do come to Europe, then it is always about 4 or 6 months later that we get them, and then they have changed their name or the look of the packaging. It's really not fair when that happens because then when we try to review them, the hype has died down and no one is interested in what we have to say about the products.

If I do manage to obtain a rare brand, namely I have to get mine off Ebay, and then you have to normally pay way over the odds to ensure you get it. I don't own anything by the brand Tarte but I am so very excited to be able to try it, as I know it is raved about in the US.

So, this Friday (28th March), QVC will be showing the Premiere of Tarte Cosmetics, with two 2 hour shows, one at 2pm and one at 6pm. Unfortunately, I'm at work at the time of the first show, but hopefully I will be able to watch the 6 pm show and hopefully get my hands on a couple of items.

There are many ways to watch QVC, on Sky 640, Virgin 740, Freesat 800, Freeview 16 and online on any ipad, tablet or mobile phones.

I cannot wait for Friday to come and so I thought I would try to give all of you the heads up too, so that you may be able to purchase something off your wishlist.

Let me know in the comments if you will be tuning in on Friday.

Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Hope you managed to order something because I was watching at 2pm and things were selling out fast. I ordered 4 items so I hope they live up to the hype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to get a foundation and one of their blushes, as I already have Exposed and its beautiful.

    Thankyou for reading and commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...