Wednesday, 19 March 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag

Hi to you all. I hope you are well. Today I thought I would do another Tag post. The lovely Lily Pebbles did this tag on her YouTube channel and then I saw a couple of people writing about it on their blogs, so I thought I would give it a go.

1- You have to get rid of all your foundations and can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
For the high end it would have to be my recent purchase of Estee Lauder's Double Wear as it is just an amazing foundation with fantastic coverage. For my drugstore choice it would be Max Factor's 3 in 1 foundation as it is just a lovely foundation to use and blends really evenly into the skin.


2-You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I would ignore it completely as if you said something, she might feel embarrassed and not give you the job because of you saying about the lipstick.

3- You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself  beautiful?
This is easy. The lipstick I have been loving at the moment is Mac's Candy Yum Yum. Its bright pink and instantly cheers me up.


4- You go back in time for a day to your teenage years how would you do your hair and make up differently?
I would wear more make up as I hardly wore any, and I would style my hair more as I just never really bothered with it. I would really try to make more of an effort with myself, I never really cared about how I looked.

5-You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott haircut, but they hear wrongly and give you a pixi cut. Do you
a)smile, say thankyou, leave and call your mom hysterical.
b)cry in the chair and things get awkward.
c)complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I would do a) probably because I wouldn't want to upset the hairdresser, and at the end of the day it is only hair and it will grow back eventually.

6-Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which do it all palette do you pack in your make up bag?
That would be my Lorac Pro palette. Its so versatile, and can give you a natural, or a smoky look.
7-Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone's safe but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
My Tom Ford lipstick in Spanish Pink. It is my only Tom Ford product and I cherish it. It has pride of place on my dressing table.

8-Your friend borrows your make up and returns it in an awful condition. Do you
a)Just pretend you haven't noticed.
b)Ask them to repurchase it.
c)Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
I would do b) and make them buy the product again for me. Make up is too expensive these days to have it ruined and I would not let them get away with it.

Well, that was the tag. I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you do this tag so that I can read all of your answers.

Love and Hugs

4 comments:

  1. nice answers hun, I did this tag too haha ! xx

    www.lipsiie3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time to read the post. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...