Monday, 10 March 2014

The Birmingham Bloggers Meet 2014

Hi to all my lovely readers and subscribers. How was your weekend? All good I hope. I apologise for the lack of a blog yesterday, but you know how life can get sometimes, busy, busy, with a whole heap of busy right on top.

This past Saturday I had an amazing opportunity all organised by the lovely Jess (Dungarees and Donuts)and Charlotte to join up and meet with fellow bloggers from in and around Birmingham, we went shopping, had coffee and chatted, saw a demonstration in Lush of how their face masks are made, all with totally fresh ingredients. We recieved a free goodie bag from Lush as well, and they were extremely kind and generous with it too. Then we went onto a Chinese all you can eat restaurant and had a chat with some great people from Motives cosmetics.

All in all I had such a lovely time and met some incredibly lovely girls, Siobhan, Louise, Katrina, Rukhsar, Abbigayle, Laura, Jess and Charlotte, and lots of others, whose names I cant remember. (Sorry girls, thats what comes with getting old). They were all so friendly and welcoming, I was a bag of nerves waiting to meet them all, and I very nearly went home before it started because I was so scared, but I took a deep breath and really tried to push myself forward, and I'm so glad I did because I had a fantastic time. It just shows you can overcome your obstacles if you just push yourself a little harder.

Below are some pictures of the goodies that the kind people at Lush gave to us in our goodie bags.


 Above is the face mask that the girls made, if I remember correctly I think its called Catstrophe and had fresh blueberries included in the mixture.

Look at all the glitter in that bath bomb, now I just know I'm gonna have problems getting all that off the sides of the bath tub.

Jess and Charlotte were so kind in giving each of us a goodie bag and there was so much stuff in them, I was blown away. Thankyou so much girls :) Here are some pictures of what were included.













Amazing things, and the best thing is that I haven't used any of these before and so they are great additions to my collection.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you have been to any blogger meet ups before. I know for sure, I will be going on many more because I had such a brilliant time.

Love and hugs

13 comments:

  1. I've been to a few bloggers events now but I still get so scared before every one, I'm always amazed at myself when I manage to walk through the door. I don't know why I get so nervous each time because people are always so so lovely!


    Wow that's an AMAZING goodie bag you got! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a brilliant day, and the goodie bag was packed. We were very spoilt xx

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you got all that stuff! Amazing.
    \
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! :-) I had a great day too, was so nice. And amazing goodies we received! Have u tried the catastrophe face mask yet? It's so nice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! :-) I had a great day too, was so nice. And amazing goodies we received! Have u tried the catastrophe face mask yet? It's so nice xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't tried it yet. Will probably do it at the weekend xx

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh. Lucky you! Those products look fantastic.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw i wish i knew about this, looks like it was so much fun
    Natalie Lines Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there is another one, I will try to let you know xx

      Delete
  7. Glad you didn't go home hun! It was so lovely to meet you and I am glad had a lovely day, and the goody bags were my pleasure, I hope you enjoy everything in them! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fab to meet you too. It was a fantastic day, Im loving the goodies so far. Roll on the next meet up xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...