Monday, 24 March 2014

The Bloggers Do It Better Challenge


Hi all. Hope you are all well.

As most of you know I like to take part in Blogging challenges, because I feel as I am relatively new to the whole Blogosphere (I've only been blogging for 6 months), I feel that this will help me talk about and post interesting topics as well as subjects that I am comfortable with i,e beauty.

Gemma from TouchofBelle has recently begun a new challenge which will be posting new topics for us to talk about every fortnight on a Monday, and so I am really looking forward to pushing myself and educating myself on a wide range of subjects. Another reason I am looking forward to taking part in this is because hopefully I will get to meet lots of new bloggers and make loads of new friends.

All you need to take part is to message Gemma, (touchofbelle@gmail.com) with your name,email, and your blog URL. It doesn't matter what you normally base your blog around, everyone can take part in this and join us on this exciting Blogging adventure.

I really hope you will all join us and take part in this exciting journey.

Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog :)

    Barbs
    http://300daysofengland.blogspot.it/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...