Sunday, 27 April 2014

An all black OOTD #5 27/4/14

Hi everyone. Sorry I have not been around for 4 days. I have been trying to sort myself out. You know sometimes when you get that feeling when things just get a little on top of you, and you need to take a few days out to get your head together and focus. Well, that has been me. I have been a little stupid financially lately, and so a new goal has been put in place and I have to focus on that before buying all the new make up and beauty products that I want to review. I felt like I had to keep up with the new stuff so that people would want to keep reading my blog, but I have now realised that this is not the case, and so you will see new blog posts from me, but from things and products that I already have in my collection, just until I am on top of my financial situation. It may take me 6 months, 10 years or 14 days but until it is sorted I am putting my head down and going to attack this problem with every ounce of strength that I can.

Right onto today's post. I haven't done an outfit of the day in a while so here it is. The black zip necked jumper is from Next and is so comfy and warm, which we still need in the UK as though we know it is supposed to be Spring now, I don't think Mother Nature realises it yet, so until that happens I will be wearing jumpers. It has a drawstring bottom and  so I can leave the bottom loose or pulled in to give the jumper more of a structured look.The black jeggings are from New Look, I love these, so comfy and because they have an elasticated waist, I can eat as much cake as I like without them cutting into me. I hate clothes that are too tight or make me feel too restricted in my movements.


And my favourite footwear of the moment, my black boots, these have a fleece lining and so keep my forever cold feeling feet, nice and toasty warm. I got these from Shoe Zone and they were a total bargain at £12.99.

Well, that is my post, I really hope you enjoyed it and until next time,

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...