Thursday, 10 April 2014

Another Yankee Candle Haul

As you may or may not know, I'm a massive Yankee Candle fan. I'm always on the hunt for new ones that I have never tried before. I used to buy the big sized candle, 22oz, but I was finding that they were lasting too long and I was getting bored of the smell before they had finished, so now I buy the medium sampler candles and they are much more my style. These normally last me anywhere up to 20 hours burn time, so a good 4 or 5 evenings which is perfect for me.

QVC are the best place I know that sell super bargains of Yankee candles and they always come with a great mixture included so that you know there will be new candles that you have never tried before. This set I purchased a couple of weeks ago, and I was so excited to open them and discover the new candles I would be burning over the next few months.
This was the top layer and there was a second layer but with the same candles, so you got 24 candles but 2 of each scent.

The scents included in the set are :-

Fluffy Towels
Champaca Blossom
Lovely Kiku
A Child's Wish
True Rose
Honey Blossom
White Gardenia
Pink Sands
Lemon Lavender
Fresh Cut Roses
Clean Cotton
Pink Hibiscus

So overall, the fragrances are very clean and florally which I love. I also love the whole packaging, so pretty with the floral pattern, it will fit in lovely with the pink floral theme of my bedroom, and the box will come in so useful for storing more make up and nail polishes.

I keep all my candles in one of the drawers in my Alex chest of drawers from Ikea, I now own 43 candles and 36 tealights, so this will keep me going for a good long while, well, at least until the next QVC TSV of Yankee Candles :)

Do you like Yankee Candles? What is your favourite scent. Let me know in the comments below.

Love and Hugs

10 comments:

  1. I love Yankee candles but I didn't go for this TSV because I'm more into tarts (melts!). Think my fave is Clean Cotton or Vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Vanilla, havent tried the Clean Cotton yet, but cant wait to. Thankyou for reading and commenting xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! I just have to see the word 'Yankee' and I get excited! Your drawer definitely sounds like candle heaven! I love the sweet smelling candles, so vanilla cupcake and their pumpkin ones in the fall! Mmm! Enjoy your candles! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the Pumpkin ones too. My room does smell heavenly every time I open my candle drawer. Thankyou for reading and commenting xx

      Delete
  3. Yankee Candles are my favourite, these all look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to let me know which candles you have in your collection. Thankyou for reading and commenting. xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore Yankee Candles! Going to definitely be trying to get my hands on more soon!

    Beverley xx
    tutusandballetshoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, the best candles on the market. Thank you for reading and commenting xx

      Delete
  5. I’ve heard about yankee candle but have never bought it before.
    Hopefully its available in Asia as I really want to get me some Yankee candle.
    The one you got seems like a great choice! I find that smaller candles that comes in a set is better as I get different scents and i can switch if get bored.
    Xxx

    sincerelyrenny.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such beautiful candles, they really do smell as they are called. I hate it when candles do not smell as they should. Thankyou for reading and commenting xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...