Sunday, 13 April 2014

Avon BB Cream Review

Hi everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Todays post I thought I would talk about Avon's BB Cream. Everyone will know by now that I love my fuller coverage foundations, ones that for me almost give me a mask like appearance, as I suffer so badly with my rosacea. I have tried BB Creams in the past, the Garnier, the Maybelline, and although they are nice products and work very well as a base, they just don't give me enough coverage. So I thought that I would give the Avon one a try.

I bought this in the colour nude, as I have such a light skin tone and I find a lot of products do tend to go a little orange on me and give me the Tangoed effect.
It is a little pricey compared to other BB Cremes on the market at £12.00 for 30mls but I was willing to give it a go. It comes in 5 shades so not a huge shade range, but if you are not light skinned or too deep skinned, you may be able to find a shade suitable for your own skin tone.

It is quite a fluid bb cream and so you have to be quite careful when you squeeze the tube that too much does not come out. It does blend beautifully and gives quite a nice coverage but my rosacea does still peek through unfortunately.It is a very creamy consistency and it is smooth to apply, and will look perfect for people who do not have any serious rosacea. I will be using it though as I can use it as a kind of concealer to put my foundation over the top of. I will use it for my foundation when I'm not going out anywhere as I do like to wear a full face of make up even when I'm just sat at home doing all my household chores.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments if you have tried this yourself.

Love and Hugs

4 comments:

  1. I really struggle finding BB creams that are light enough, so I'll have to try this product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. let me know if it works for you. Thankyou for reading and commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only bb creams I found to have good coverage especially for redness is the Physicians Formula Super BB and several of the actual Asian bb creams such as Missha, The Face Shop and Holika Holika, which in my eyes are way better then any of the more mass retailer brands bb's. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to look into the Asian BB creams as I might find one that actually does suit my skin better. Thank you for reading and commenting. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...