Sunday, 20 April 2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Hi everyone. I hope you are all having a lovely Easter weekend. Today I thought I would do a little review on a shampoo and conditioner sample that I ordered from Garnier. I had entered a competition to win some Garnier products but unfortunately I missed out but in commiseration they very kindly sent me this sample to try. Ashamedly, I have had this for a few weeks now and just had not got round to reviewing it, so today I thought I would tell you all about what they were like.

This was a sample for dry and frizzy hair types, I don't have dry hair but I do get very frizzy hair sometimes and I like to straighten my hair a lot so I thought that this would be perfect to help me getting the sleek hairstyle that I always try to aim for.

On the sachet Garnier says

"Tailor made blends to transform your hair to it's shining glory"
"Our velvety formula, with it's divine fragrance, weightlessly nourishes while taming frizz and flyaways. Hair looks sensuously smooth and shiny, as if transformed"

The shampoo and conditioner contains coconut oil and cocoa butter, and you can definitely smell the cocoa butter as soon as you open the product. The shampoo is a clear golden honey colour and I found that it didn't lather up as much as I like and as I am used to, but that is not a negative I just found it a little different.

Once I had rinsed to shampoo out I applied the conditioner and this was a very nice product, with the same rich smell of chocolate, so if you are a chocolate lover this shampoo and conditioner is definitely for you. I did find that the conditioner made it quite hard to run my fingers through my hair whilst rinsing but eventually my hair went smooth enough so that I could properly rinse the conditioner out.At this point I wasn't exactly thrilled with the products and so felt glad that I had only used the free sample and had not wasted my money on buying the full size products,

I towel dried my hair, and then combed it and left it to air dry.

Oh my word!!!!I was definitely not expecting to absolutely LOVE the way my hair felt and looked. My hair has never felt so soft and silky as it has with this shampoo and conditioner, it is sleek and really manageable with none of my tell tale frizz that I normally get. I was very dubious when I was applying both the shampoo and conditioner as I just couldn't seem to get a good lather and then with the conditioner my hair got all tangley, but AFTER the results of how my hair looked and felt were astounding.

I totally love these products and will definitely be buying the full sizes. I totally agree with what Garnier says on their packaging that my hair feels nourished and shiny. It just proves that you cant rush in and judge a product whilst you are only halfway using it, make sure that you see the whole result before you judge it.

Let me know in the comments if you have tried this shampoo and conditioner and what you thought of them.

Until next time, Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...