Tuesday, 1 April 2014

March 2014 favourites

Hi everyone, to be honest this month has been all about the products that I have found work well for me and that I know I can rely on, I have been quite boring and kept to the same products, all except for nails as there has been so many new releases that I have switched up my nail colour as often as I have had hot dinners.

So things I have been loving are :-

Naked 3 Palette

I love this palette for my natural, pale eye looks. I put the light shimmery colours on my lid and then the matte deeper colours in my crease and it just looks lovely.
I have been loving the Rimmel Stay Matte primer as it has really been helping my make up stay in place all day, with no having to touch up my foundation which I normally have to do. Drugstore primers are really up there with the higher end makes I have found.
This pink nail paint by Barry M (blossom) is simply beautiful, and I have received so many compliments when wearing it. It only chipped after 3 days use which is really good going for me, as my nails tend to chip within hours due to me being clumsy and working a very manual job.
The Sleek Garden of Eden palette has been another palette I have been putting to good use, I especially love the shades, Forbidden, Flora and Gates of Eden, they have been a trio that I have loved combining.
This cleansing water I absolutely love, and have been using it nearly non stop since I bought it. It is a fabulous product and in one quick step, your skin feels cleansed, toned and moisturised. Just a total bargain, effortless make up removal, love it.
L'Oreal's latest release of lip colours are simply beautiful, especially this shade of Ruby Opera, it is such a gorgeous shade of red. It applies like a lipgloss but then feels on the lips as if you have applied a lipstick, and the longevity of the colour is amazing. I can apply this in the morning at 7am and it will still be on at 4 or 5pm. Definitely recommend these.
The shampoo and conditioner that I have been loving for the last  couple of months is this Elvive Triple Resist, they are so rich and they lather up beautifully, but at the same time it cleanses your hair and leaves it tangle free so that you can easily brush through your hair when you get out the shower.

Well, that is it for my March favourites, I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments what your favourites have been for the past month.

Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. lovely post :) I love the Barry M polish!


    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful isn't it. Thankyou for reading and commenting :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...