Thursday, 3 April 2014

Models Own Speckled Egg Nail Polishes

Hi everyone, I guess by now, you all know I am a little bit of a nail polish addict. You name it, I will try it. I have a polish from nearly every brand you can think of, and when these new polishes hit the market I just knew I had to add some of these to my collection.

These are a really unique polish, and I really do not have anything like these in my collection. They have a coloured base, and then little flecks of black running through it, so they really do look like speckled eggs. Which is perfect for this time of year as Easter is nearly upon us.

I decided that I only wanted four out of the five shades available, the blue which is called Duck, the green which is called Magpie,the purple which is called Swan, and the yellow which is called Goose ( note all the bird names of the polishes, hence the "Speckled Egg collection).

I will show you a swatch of each colour now.


I love these polishes. The colour is pretty pigmented and there is no real need to add a second layer, just add a top coat and you are good to go.








Aren't they gorgeous?? I totally love them and recommend everyone to buy them. They cost £5.00 each but online on the Models Own website you can get 6 polishes for £20.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments which shade you like the most.

Love and Hugs

1 comment:

  1. I love Models Own... they always have such good nailpolishes! I have been seeing the speckled around quite a bit, it seems something everyone likes. I should get myself some :)

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/04/how-to-write-poem.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...