Sunday, 27 April 2014

My favourite product of the week " Bourjois Rose Vintage Eye Shadow Trio"

Hi everybody. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I have had such a great couple of days and that is without even buying make up or even going shopping, so I am quite proud that my no buy policy is working. It's only been 5 days, but for me that is brilliant!! I know it is going to get tougher but, I have to see this through, and with the help of my family and friends and my lovely readers and followers supporting me, I know I can do this.

For the past few months the trend ever since the Naked 3 palette came out was to wear rose gold shadows on the eyelids. I do have the Naked 3 and I love it, but at the beginning of last week, I was sort of going through my collection and seeing what products I have been neglecting and this little trio popped up.

I love Bourjois and their products as the quality is just phenomenal. As they are associated with Chanel then, you know that the pigmentation of all their products are going to be second to none, and this trio is no exception. They are buttery smooth to apply, yes there is a little fallout, but that is no big deal for me. Their blendability is beautiful and you can create a really pale neutral eye with just the pale pink, or you can make it a deep smoky rose eye shadow look and make the darkest pink in the trio really stand out, not only use it as an outer V shadow but use it along the lower lash line to give the look more intensity.

They are all shimmery and so you may need to get a matte shadow to use as your highlight if you prefer a matte shade near the brow. But for an inner corner brightener, the lightest pink is beautiful. I have received some really nice compliments about my eye look whenever I have worn this eye shadow trio. I also have the grey/ silver eyeshadow trio that is available in the same range. But, if you aren't keen on those, there are some stunning trios that they do, including an all bright blue trio, an all green trio, and perfect for those neutral eye colour lovers amongst you, they do an all brown trio. So there literally is, something for everyone's needs.

You can buy this palette from most drugstores and at the moment Boots has a 3 for 2 offer on all their make up items and so if you are after a bargain, you could pop along to your local store and find something you like.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, let me know what products from Bourjois you love in the comments below, until next time

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...