Sunday, 13 April 2014

My First Mally Haul


I had seen Mally many times on QVC but never been convinced enough to purchase anything as because we don't sell it in the UK in main retail outlets. But when watching some You Tubers raving about the quality of the Mally products. I finally took the plunge when QVC had Mally as their Today's Special Value last Friday.

Just look at the beautiful make up bag that the products come in. This has my name all over it, pink and floral, I'm sold,lol.
 This is a close up of the pattern on the bag.

The first thing I noticed upon opening the bag is just how perfect this bag is for travel as it has basically nearly all the products that you would need for a full face of make up look.Each of the products has it's own little place in the bag, either a little pocket or a little elastic loop for the product to sit in.
An eye liner was the first thing I pulled out. It is a retractable eye liner and is jet black in colour, this seems really smooth when applying the liner, and is so very pigmented, I was very impressed with the quality of the colour and the pigmentation. When I went to remove the swatch off the back of my hand, it was very hard to to do so with the baby wipes and even with hot water and soap, there was still a black mark on my hand so I'm sure this will stand up to my watery eyes and will stay on my waterline, as that is the trouble I find with a lot of eye liners that they just disappear after a couple of hours and look as if I haven't got any eye liner on.




I found this quite a strange product as at first, I struggled to get the packaging open and it took quite a few attempts to prise the lid open, then I was surprised to see it was like a gel that you are supposed to use as if it is a powder and apply over the top of your foundation and to set it . The sponge that came with it is a very soft and nice feeling product, the gel feels smooth but I'm not sure how it will work as I can just imagine it moving my foundation about, but Im keen to try it and I will definitely let you all know what it is like.


The cream colour is the eye shadow base and the taupe shade is just beautiful and perfect for the neutral colours I love to wear on my eyes.
The lip colour that is included in the set is a fantastic colour, a glossy neutral pink that is perfect for daytime or evening looks. It is like a clicky pen, and you do have to be very careful as a LOT of product is dispensed in just a few clicks, and I wasted a little of the colour as I had clicked too many times.

I love the packaging of the lipstick as it just looks so sleek and expensive. Isn't it just the perfect pink?

The last product in the bag is a double ended mascara.


It is jet black in colour, one end is for your upper lashes and the other end is a mascara for your bottom lashes. I have yet to try this mascara but I will let you know if it is any good for my eyelashes as I'm quite fussy when it comes to how I want my eyelashes to look.

Overall, I am so impressed with this whole kit and I will definitely be buying more from her range when another opportunity arises.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know in the comments if you have tried Mally and what your favourite products from her range are.

Love and Hugs

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Mally. I saw this TSV but I really have that much make up I don't need any. I haven't tried the double ended mascara but if the top lash bit is the same as her normal mascara (which i think it is) you will love it. Its one of my favourites I can't be without it.
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to try the mascara, I will let you know what it is like. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The presentation is so gorgeous! Looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so perfect for spring. I love it xx

      Delete
  4. This is a fun way to try out the products and get a feel for the brand overall. I have always heard positive things about this brand too. I do love the Cherry blossom cosmetic bag. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the post, the bag is beautiful, and the lipgloss is gorgeous :)

      Delete
  5. My mom LOVES QVC and is constantly ordering stuff from there lol, as a result I've received a ton of Mally products from her and really love their lip glosses!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipgloss is beautiful. QVC now sell some gorgeous things, can be a little over priced in my opinion but on the whole, they are very good.

      Delete
  6. Mally's products are beautiful! I really want to try her eye gel and the powder that you received in the bag. :)

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are of really high quality and I am very impressed so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag alone if worth it :) I have heard some really amazing things about these products - fab post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...