Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Review: Botanics All Bright Gentle Cleansing Cream

Hi everyone. I thought I would do a quick review on a relatively new product that I have been using for the past couple of weeks, and that is the Botanicals All Bright Gentle Cleansing Cream.

If you have been a reader of mine for a while, you will know how much I love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water, which cleanses, tones and moisturises all in one step. But recently I had been wanting to have a change, as I get bored very easily of using the same products over and over again. I found this in my chest of drawers and decided to begin using it.


Straight away, it is a huge bottle, and you only need to apply a small amount on a cotton pad, and apply it over the whole of you face and neck., so you know it will last you months and months.  I live how it is made out of natural ingredients, mainly hibiscus which helps bring back brightness to your skin if it has been looking dull and pale. It says on the back of the bottle

                        " Natural AHA's from the flower act as mild exfoliators"

and so not only does i cleanse your skin but gently exfoliates too at the same time. I must admit in the 2 weeks I have used it I have not felt any rough particles in the cream, and so it is not going to be too rough if you suffer with sensitive skin. The cream is a white liquid, quite a thick consistency so you have not got to worry, that it is all going to pour out of the bottle too quickly and make a mess every where. There is no fragrance either, so really it is a great cleanser for almost everyone to use.

I found it a good cleanser and got rid of my face make up fine. I did have to go over my eye make up 3 or 4 times as my mascara is a little harder to remove but that was no problem, only taking a few extra swipes and then that was all gone. It did not make my skin feel oily or greasy just soft, clean and fresh. It does say that it is only for the face, but I found that it didnt sting my eyes at all and so I will continue to use it on my eyes as I didn't have any reaction to it.

Overall, I think it is a lovely cleanser and would suit every skin type and so is suitable for young and old. It is available from most Boots stores.

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments below which Botanics products you have tried and that you recommend.

Love and Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Get best anti-aging facials, skin care and spa products from Advanced Spa in NYC for cleansing, enhancing and restoring your skin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...