Sunday, 27 April 2014

Soap And Glory Feel Good Factor SPF 25 Facial Moisture Lotion Review

Hi everyone , I will admit now, I am a little forgetful when it comes to my skincare and I know that in the past, I have already said that I was going to be better at using skincare products, but I'm still not applying  my moisturisers as regularly as I should be.

So, when I found this in my collection a couple of weeks ago, I knew that this would help me, and so I have left it out on my dressing table to remind me to use it every time I do my make up in the mornings. I have since been a lot better at using moisturiser and my skin is already reaping the benefits. It is really helping as well with my rosacea, I have noticed that my cheeks and the sides of my nose are no longer as red as they used to be.

This moisturiser has a very important feature that I really like, and that is that it contains an SPF 25. Everyone knows how important protecting your skin is from the harmful rays of the sun, and so I love that you don't have to apply a sunscreen on top of your moisturiser. I do not like my skin to feel greasy after applying products and this really does not do that. It sinks into the skin beautifully, and I feel that it really gives my skin a plumped up look.

The tube contains 50mls of product and so because you only need a tiny amount to use over the whole face and neck (don't forget to moisturise your neck as this can be one of the first places that can show your age) that the tube will last you ages. I love it that it is in a tube too because you can really ensure that you get every scrap of product out.

Soap And Glory are well renowned for their bath and shower products but I truly feel that their facial skincare is right up there and are really beautiful products in their own right. You can get their skincare range on 3 for 2 deals if you look out for them at Boots.

I really recommend that you try this moisturiser and so let me know what you think of this product in the comments below.

Much love,

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I love Soap and Glory, but alas their products do not always love me. I use a lot of their bath/body range and I'm fine with that. I've just started using their make up and I love it. I use their night cream, and my skin likes it, but I've had reactions to their No Clogs Allowed that makes me a little wary of trying the rest of their skincare range, although this does sound lovely. xx
    aimeebelle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a shame that you have had reactions to that product. Hopefully, its just that one product you may need to stay away from. Thankyou for reading and commenting. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...