Sunday, 6 April 2014

Tarte Haul

Hi everyone. I hope you are all doing well. First of all I must apologise for my absence over the past two days. Unfortunately Friday morning I woke up to my kitchen and dining room all flooded, naturally I have been extremely worried and upset over the whole situation. This is the 4 th time it has happened and so it is a situation that really gets me down. I now have to purchase all new flooring which is not going to be cheap, so make up purchases are going to be few and far between over the next few months.

Luckily, my star of a dad came to my rescue and has been helping me a lot, as my anxiety has reached a new high and so have not been in the best state of mind, but he helped to calm me down, as did my partner, sister and little boy.

Right, after my waffling I had better get on with the point of this post. As you may already know, Tarte has been in the past only available in the US, but a week ago, this all changed and you are now able to purchase Tarte items through QVCUK. I was so excited when I heard this and so got straight online and was able to get my hands on the airbrush full coverage foundation and one of their blushes, in the colour Flush.

Now, when I first saw the prices I was a little shocked as the foundation was over £30 and the blush was over £20 but when they arrived they came with the most beautiful brushes to apply the products with and so that lessened the blow for me, as the brushes are so gorgeous. The handles are made with wood and feel very sturdy. The bristles of the brushes are so soft and densely packed that they apply the products like a dream and you get no streaking whatsoever.



As you can see the blush is such a delicate soft pink, and is quite sheer but that is fine with me as I like to be able to build the colour up, and not have to worry about a big pink splotch on my cheek and have the worry of trying to blend it out and tone it down. I love the designs that they have imprinted onto their blushes, it almost seems a shame to use it as the design will fade and part of me just wants to keep the blush looking pretty,lol.


I love a full coverage foundation, and this certainly delivers, it is quite a thick consistency when you squeeze it onto the back of your hand, but blends beautifully, and just makes you skin look gorgeous and flawless and never looks cakey. I love the wooden lid on the tube too, Tarte really deliver on the quality of their packaging, it is really sturdy but practical.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know in the comments which Tarte products you have tried and what you recommend me to get next.

Love and Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Great Post! I wanna try something from Tarte cosmetics. This is great that the products come with brushes!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely get something they are definitely worth the money. Thankyou for reading and commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...