Monday, 7 April 2014

The Beauty Fairy Tag


Hi everyone, I thought today I would do another tag post. I love reading them on other people's blogs, so hopefully you all will enjoy reading this. Wouldn't we all love a beauty fairy to grant us wishes, I know I would, and that is what this blog post is all about, so here goes.

1- Your beauty fairy says that you can try a product that you would never purchase with your own money, which product would you pick?
I would have to say a Tom Ford eye shadow quad as I really want one but could never justify paying £60+ for a eye shadow quad with only four colours in it. The one I'm currently lusting after is the Cocoa Mirage one, it is beautiful.

2- Your beauty fairy says you can have one luxury product free for the rest of you life what would you pick?
That would be the Glam Glow face mask. They look like fantastic products but £50 for a face mask, no way!!

3- What would be your 3 permanent beauty wishes that you would want the beauty fairy to grant you?
Number one is to have my hair coloured black for the rest of my life, with none of my grey hair showing through. Number two would be to have permanent nail polish that did not chip and number three would be to have my body hair to be totally removed so that I wouldn't have to worry about shaving/waxing again.

4- Your beauty fairy gives you £100 to spend what would you buy?
Bobbi Brown blush, Estee Lauder lipstick and a Chanel Matte Lumiere foundation.

5- Your beauty fairy has given you a day at a spa. What 3 treatments do you pick?
A pedicure for definite because being on my feet all day they need some serious attention, a facial and a nice massage.

6-Your beauty fairy is sending you back in time to give your younger self some advice. What advice do you give?
I would advise to take more care of myself, to care about how I looked and what colour make up I wore, as not everything is right for everybody.

7- From today your beauty fairy is giving you one beauty skill to perfect, what do you choose?
This is easy, I would choose to be able to put on liquid eye liner and do some nice cat eye looks as I am totally useless at wearing eye liner on my eye lid and normally just put it on my waterline as it is easier.

Well, that is all the questions. I hope you enjoyed this post and I tag all of you who are reading this to do the tag too. Let me know in the comments and I will be sure to go and check yours out.

Love and Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. This was interesting! I'd never seen this tag before :) I think I agree with your three wishes! Mine would be no more shaving necessary, no more zits (I'm a teen lol) and oh I'm not sure. When I apply nailpolish it doesn't chip, only lets me remove it!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/04/how-to-write-poem.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...