Wednesday, 7 May 2014

20 Questions Tag

Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a great day. I was having a perfect day until some woman from Virgin Media rang me and was extremely rude to me, so that was really not a good way to end my afternoon. But onto other and better things.

Today I thought I would do a tag post, I love doing tags because I feel it gives my lovely readers a little more of an insight into me, my personality and my little life. If you enjoy this post I tag everyone to take part and do the tag on their blogs too. I first saw this on Maria's blog BeautyAware and she gave some great answers, so here come my answers.

1) Are you named after anyone?
    Nope, not that I know of.

2) When was the last time you cried?
     A week ago today, as it was the last time I would see my sister as she has moved up north of the country now so wont see her for a few months.

3) Do you have kids?
   Yes, I have a little boy called Daniel who is 8 years old, and the love of my life.

4) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
     Oh my goodness yes, think of all that make up I would have access too,lol.

5) Do you use sarcasm a lot?
     Yes, I do especially when people make me mad.

6) Will you ever bungee jump?
     WHAT!!! are you crazy, no thankyou. I like my feet firmly on Terra Firma thank you very much.

7) What's your favourite cereal?
     My favourite cereal is called Frosties, with ice cold milk. YUM

8) What's the first thing you notice about people?
     I like people with a nice smile and friendly looking eyes.

9) What's your eye colour?
     Brown

10) Scary movies or happy endings?
       Happy endings, definitely, as I really don't like many scary movies.

11) Favourite Smells?
      I love the smell of fresh bread baking, vanilla, cinnamon, and the weirdest one is I love the smell when a         match is blown out.

12) Summer or Winter?
       Summer definitely, as I feel the cold very badly and so dread the winter months now, as my bones hurt           and seize up with the cold.

13) Computer or tv?
       Computer definitely, I hardly ever watch TV. I only tend to watch the crime programmes if I do fancy            watching a little television.

14) What's the furthest you have ever been from home?
      Las Vegas, 3 years ago when I went to see Celine Dion.

15) Do you have any special talents?
     Nope, nothing unfortunately.

16) Where were you born?
       Birmingham, UK.

17) What are your hobbies?
       Reading, blogging, collecting make up, watching films, watching You Tube.

18) Do you have pets?
      Yes, we have 2 goldfish, called Andy and Harry ( Daniel named them, not me lol)

19) Favourite Movie?
      Steel Magnolias with Julia Roberts, Dolly Parton, Shirley Mclaine, Sally Field, Daryl Hannah. I LOVE this film, it makes you laugh and makes you cry, a real tearjerker and I cry everytime I watch it and I must have watched it over 200 times now. Just a classic film. If you have never watched it, you must, it is brilliant.

20) Do you have any siblings?
      Yes, I have a younger sister named Emma.

Well, that's today's post. I hope you enjoyed it and let me know if you do this post too.

Till next time,

6 comments:

  1. I love how normal the names of your fish are.
    A match that's just been blown out is one of my favourite smells too.

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I laughed out loud when Daniel told me the names he wanted. He said that if we ever have a girl fish he wants to call it Samantha. xx

      Delete
  2. I love reading tags! I bet Celine Dion was fab!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is amazing. She sounds exactly the same live as she does on a cd. Gives you goosebumps.

      Delete
  3. Hehe nice choice of hobbies and smells! I think those answers were pretty similar to what mine would be too :3

    Check out my book review: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/the-recruit-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check out your book review. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...