Wednesday, 28 May 2014

A night at the WWE

I don't think many people know that as well as being a beauty addict and collector, I am a HUGE fan of the WWE and have been for 22 years. I have loved them since I was 15 years of age, and have been to see there shows live 6 times now, more so since having my little boy as he now loves them too.

I think it is just the excitement and the storylines and the different wrestlers that really have me hooked and have done since the days of Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, and Bret "The Hitman" Hart, till now with the likes of John Cena, Daniel Bryan, and CM Punk. When I was 16 and doing my GCSE English exam, I did a piece of coursework all about the WWE and got an A for the piece of work.

But there is nothing like seeing those Superstars live, the excitement, and the adrenaline rush from chanting the names of the ones you want to win, and screaming out loud and booing when the baddies come out, that it is just one of the best nights of the year. Even my partner says that I am the bigger kid out of the three of them, when we go to see the shows. I just dont see that there is any point in going to a show, and just sitting in the chair and not even clapping when a match has finished. I mean, the tickets aren't cheap, so why waste your money if you are not going to get involved and show your appreciation for the wrestlers who are working hard to impress you with their skills.

You would think that it would be just little kids in the audiences but you get every walk of life in there, even little old grannies with their walking sticks cheering and shouting along with the best of them.
That is a picture of me and Daniel, with his sheep mask on, before the show started. His favourite group of wrestlers at the moment are called The Wyatts and the one wrestler wears a sheep mask and so that is what I bought him this time, and he loves to scare me with it as I hate masks like that.
I love this photo of me and Daniel minutes before the show started. When they do the countdown from 10 and the lights start to flash and the music comes on, it is amazing and I get goosebumps every time. One of the wrestlers walked just in front of me and I was just so shocked that I got that near to him.
Daniel was so very lucky that this time, he got high fived by 2 wrestlers and the smile on his face and the excitement that just came from him, made the effort in trying to get tickets so worthwhile. I shouted to one of my favourite wrestlers Dolph Ziggler, just as he was about to go back through the curtain and he turned right round and pointed at me, I was so shocked and thrilled that he heard me, and that is a memory I will cherish forever.

Overall the night was just amazing and I will be booking up again for November and it cant come round quick enough for me. Below, I have posted some photos of the night and I really hope you have enjoyed my little peek into my love for the WWE.



Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...