Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Bloggers 2014 Challenge: Hair

Hi everyone. I know I'm 3 days late with this post but hopefully if you have read my last post you will understand why. As you will know I have been doing a challenge since January where Gaby, from Another Girly Blog sets us questions every 2 weeks and we have to write a blog post on that topic. Well, this fortnights topic was hair, and so I decided to talk about my everyday hair routine. It was not until I got all my products together for the above photo that I realised that everything included is made by Tresemme, I guess I must like this brand at the moment,lol.


I do love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells gorgeous, and really helps keep my hair from breaking. As I am on such a lot of medication, my hair really suffers and tends to break easily, so this really helps to lessen the breakage. Also, my hair gets very greasy and oily quickly and so this really looks after my hair and does not weigh it down as some shampoos and conditioners have a tendency to do. With the conditioner, you only need a tiny blob to coat the ends of your hair, and it really gives my hair a gorgeous sheen to it.

Once my hair is towel dried, it tends to get very knotty and tangly and so I use the Tangle Teazer. It is a fabulous product and just glides through my hair without pulling and tugging. I have had mine for 3 years and it is still going strong after using it every single day!! They are expensive but they are so worth the money, I highly recommend everyone should have one in their make up bag.

For work I have to wear my hair up a lot of the time and so I either just quickly put it up in a ponytail or in a bun. So to keep my hair looking neat and fluff free I use a hairspray to keep all my hair slicked down and in one place.
 This is a great spray although it can leave your hair a little crispy if you spray too much, although it comes in other strengths too, so if you don't like a crunchy feel to your hairspray try a lighter hold one. To make sure the hairspray is applied evenly I use a barrel brush just to slick the hair back even more.


I use a paddle brush to get my hair up into a certain style as I have found that it really helps grip all the hair together and gets the style up a lot quicker than other brushes.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments if you like anything from the Tresemme brand too.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...