Thursday, 29 May 2014

I've Been Tagged

Hi everyone. I hope you are well. I decided to do another tag today, as I really enjoy reading others tag posts and I love to write them as I feel that it is a fantastic way for my readers to just get to know me a little better. So here goes,

1) What is your favourite season and why?
When I was younger it used to be winter as I loved to wrap up warm, and snuggle on the sofa, with a good book whilst the snow was falling outside. But now since my illness, if there is the slightest bit of damp or cold, my body just cant take it and so end up in a lot of pain. So I adore Spring and Summer now, as the sunshine make me feel so much better and my bones don't ache and hurt so much.

2) If money were no object where would you travel and why?
I would definitely go back to New York, my most favourite place in the world. I would live there if I could as there is just so much to see and do. I have been twice before and both times I did not want to come home. The shops are amazing, the food is fantastic and the people are just the friendliest people you could ever meet.

3)What is your favourite TV Series?
As I don't watch hardly an tv anymore, I just watch You Tube videos, the series that I used to watch over and over was Sex and The City. I love Sarah Jessica Parker, and wish I were more like her. I have all the dvds and the films. They make you laugh and they make you cry. The characters really draw you in and make you feel like you are a part of it.

4)Coffee or tea?
During the day definitely coffee. As soon as I wake up, I have to have a coffee otherwise I am like a bear with a sore head, and am grouchy until I have had my first shot of caffeine. But at night I like to relax and have a cup of Herbal Tea.

5)What makes you happiest?
Being with my son. Having cuddles with him, and making him happy and content makes me happy and gives me peace that I am doing a good job at raising him as a single mom.

6)What 3 things can't you leave the house without?
My purse, my phone and my umberella. I hate not having my umberella, because living in the UK you know there is an 80% chance of rain most days, so it is better to be prepared I think. I cant be without my phone ever and it is like an extra limb for me, I feel lost without it, and rely on it for a huge amount of things.

7)What is your favourite topic to blog about?
All things beauty related. I am totally addicted to make up and so proud of my collection and so it gives me great joy when I am helping people find great products to purchase and recommending different things to suit different people.

8)If you could be any animal what would you be?
I think I would be some kind of bird, because you can fly high in the sky and get to see different things in different countries and fee free.

9)What is your favourite music to listen to?
My favourite singer ever is Celine Dion ( I have written a blog post in the past about my addiction to Celine) but I have quite an eclectic mix of favourites from Beyonce, to Justin Timberlake to Elton John and Kylie Minogue.

10) What is your favourite procrastination activity?
Definitely You Tube videos. If there is anything that will stop me from blogging it is definitely You Tube. There are just so many amazing channels to watch that I can easily turn a 5 minute viewing into a 2 hour viewing.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and I tag everyone of you reading this to do this tag and post it on your own blogs.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...