Monday, 26 May 2014

L'Oreal True Match Foundation Review

Beauty Lovers!! Please behold a fantastic product. It is the L'Oreal True Match Foundation. I think this is a true hidden gem in the stands of the drugstore. To many it just looks like a normal foundation, but this really gives your skin a really beautiful and flawless look.

It comes in a glass bottle which is not the best for travel, as there is always the risk of having the bottle smash whilst travelling. But you could always wrap it up in some thing to protect it, and prevent this from happening. This foundation comes in 22 different shades and is suitable for people with warm skin tones, neutral and cool skin tones. So I am positive that everybody would find a colour to match their skin. It is £9.99 which I thunk is about mid range for a drugstore foundation.

The foundation does get dispensed from a pump which I love as it annoys me when foundations dont have a pump as I always end up using far too much, where with the pump I can control how much I want. I use 2 pumps and find this plenty for the whole face.

To apply, I have tried using my fingers, the Real Techniques sponge, and the Sigma F80 foundation brush and with every method the foundation just applies fantastically. It does not go streaky and just blends like a dream.


I have had this foundation in my collection for a while, and had just not go round to reviewing it. I will always have it in my beauty stash because it is just a fabulous foundation. If you just cant decide which foundation to wear, then it is normally this one that I turn to, and it has been my go to for the past couple of weeks.

I wear the lightest shade in Ivory, and find it is a little on the light side for me but I then just add blush, and bronzer to deepen my make up look just a little. I prefer to look lighter than darker. The foundation I feel is a medium coverage but can be built up to really give you a fuller coverage. It isn't totally a matte finish but does give your skin a healthy look, and to keep my skin looking matte I always powder my T Zone to keep the oil at bay.

I love this foundation, and hope you have enjoyed this review. Let me know in the comments if you have tried this foundation and what you think of it.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...