Friday, 30 May 2014

May 2014 empties

Hi everyone. Today is this months empties post. I have hardly used anything up this month, which is a shame, but hey ho, hopefully next month will be better. As you can probably tell from the picture above, I finally finished off this HUGE tub of body butter from Philosophy. It was beautiful and very luxurious feeling when I applied to the skin. It had a very feminine yet gentle fragrance and I really enjoyed using it. So would highly recommend you purchasing this.
Next up was a shower gel from L'Occitane. This was very fresh and citrussy smelling. It was nice but didn't tend to lather up very much and so I ended up using far more than I would do normally. I don't think I would repurchase this as it is quite expensive for the larger size bottle.
The Urban Decay make up setting spray was a great product and did help to keep my make up in place for a good while longer than if I hadn't used a setting spray. I wont be repurchasing it for the foreseeable future as I do prefer my Mac Fix Plus.

Last of all I finished this shampoo and conditioner which were really good for my hair and left it really feeling good, healthy and shiny which I so need for my weak brittle hair.

So, that is it for this months empties, I am sorry it isn't such a long post like I normally do but I will try harder through June to get through more products and reduce my collection down.

Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Great review,I was on the fence getting another box subscription......I've been getting birch for years and pop sugar bout 6 months but yes I will def check out these products! That's why I love the boxes to see what your getting b4 shelling out the dough =) also I think you sold me on the Glossy Box I 've been hearing Grt things, you just pushed me over the fence- going to get it goi g to site now ........Thx looking forward to more reviews!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...