Sunday, 4 May 2014

Models Own nail polish for tans

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well and having a lovely weekend. Today, I wanted to talk to you about the new Models Own polishes that have recently been released.

As you may know, a few weeks ago, I bought the Speckled Eggs collection from Models Own and I love them. They are all just fabulous quality for a very reasonable price. You can buy them for £5.00 individually or if you purchase them online you can sometimes get them for 6 for £20, which is a total bargain.

This collection has been brought out specifically for wearing when you have had a little bit of a sun tan in the Spring and Summer months. The range as you can see from above is a bright neon shade range, ranging from pinks and corals, to a bright vivid yellow, and a electric bright neon green. Now because I am trying to save my money and not make reckless purchases, I have only bought the shades that I think will suit me, as more often than not, I can't get away with the yellow shades as they just dont go with my skin tone, so the yellow and green polishes I did not purchase.

The shade names are really cute too, all reminiscent of items you need to take on a summer holiday. The three I bought were Shades



It is a gorgeous corally pink shade and is just a beautiful colour for on the toes, when you are wearing your summer sandals.

Next up is Sunhat:-

This colour is a really neon electric barbie pink and is gorgeous. It is a definite blue based pink and it goes on the nail really smoothly and is opaque virtually in 1 coat.

The last shade I purchased was Beach bag.


It is a subdued neon orange, and has a peachy tone too it, although it is very bright compared to other orange nail polishes that I already have in my collection.

All the polishes just apply beautifully to the nail, and do not go streaky at all. Once dry they all have a very glossy, shiny appearance and you might feel that you don't need to apply a top coat as it is shiny enough on its own.

Overall, as with the other collections from Models Own, I love these polishes and highly recommend them as they are just great value for money and are right on trend for this seasons neon nails trend.

I purchased these with my Boots points that I have on my Advantage card, and so I don't have to feel guilty for spending any money because in effect they were free, which is always a bonus in my book.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know if you own any of the shades in this collection.

Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get some Models Own! They look like they paint perfectly and agh, such lovely colours. I love your choice! <3

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/the-recruit-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic polishes. You do need these in your collection. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...