Friday, 23 May 2014

OOTD#6: "follow the yellow brick road"

I must admit, I'm getting a little braver with these OOTD posts. This is no 6!!!when there was a time when I wouldn't have even have dreamt I would do one. I am a huge lover of the film "The Wizard Of Oz" and so when I saw this tshirt on Ebay, I just knew I had to have it in my collection. And for the meagre price of £12.99 I thought it was a bargain, and the material is that nice thick cotton, so you know it will wash and wear well. I hate it when you buy clothes online, and they just are not of the quality that you thought it would be, too thin that you know that the print will rub off within a couple of washes.

I have washed and worn this tshirt 3 or 4 times now and there is not even a tiny part of the print starting to peel away from the fabric and so I am very impressed. My Converse All Stars are literally stars of my shoe wardrobe as they are the most worn pair of footwear I own. They are comfy yet stylish and that is so important with my arthritic feet and toes.

I'm sorry that all I seem to wear is my jeggings but, what can I say, they are just fantastic. and really help to slimline my figure down, which I most definitely need .

I hope you have liked this OOTD and I will try to aim to do another one in the near future.

Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. OOTD's can be a little daunting to start off with, but they do get easier the more you do them! I promise!

    Wizard of Oz is a great film, love the tee =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely isn't it. The Cowardly lion is my favourite character. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...