Wednesday, 14 May 2014

The Perfume Tag

Hi everyone. I saw this post on Beautrina's blog and thought it was a fantastic informative post to do. So if you love everything to do with fragrance and perfume, then get a cuppa and read on :)

1) What was your first perfume you ever purchased?
It was Hot Couture by Givenchy, it is a beautiful perfume, really strong and sweet and comes in a very tall glass bottle with the elegant picture of a model embossed in to the glass.

2) What is your signature perfume?
As most of you will know I am addicted to Alien by Thierry Mugler. I have loved this perfume for years, and will always continue to purchase this every time I run out of it.

3) What is your most recent perfume purchase?
I bought Calvin Klein's Euphoria a couple of months ago and it is really a fresh feminine scent.It is really lovely.

4)What perfume would you wear of an evening/night out?
Definitely my Alien perfume as it is such a strong lingering perfume that everyone will comment, notice and ask what fragrance I am wearing.

5) What's your favourite Spring/Summer perfume?
Fantasy by Britney Spears. I love this perfume as it is such a sweet  beautiful perfume. I used to really think that celebrity inspired fragrances were going to just be awful. But this one really shocked me. From the beautiful bottle to the delicious smelling perfume. It is a total winner in my opinion.
6)What's your favourite Autumn/ Winter perfume?
Last year it was Lady Million by Paco Rabanne. I wore it day in and day out and the bottle just looks really elegant on your dressing table.

7)What's your favourite scent category? (fruity, fresh, sweet, oriental, woody)?
It is definitely sweet. The sweeter the better. I also like citrussy smells too, like Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue. That is such a lemony, fruity scent and for some reason just reminds me of summer and the beach.

8)What perfume are you currently lusting after?
There are two on my radar at the moment but because I am on the no buy then Im not going to purchase them until I have used some of my others up, but I like Si by Giorgio Armani, and Stella by Stella McCartney. They are both very beautiful fragrances.

9)What fragrance do you like on your significant other?
I like him wearing Joop, or the James Bond fragrances are really nice. Great for the price too, as they are relatively cheap as men's fragrances go.

I really hope you have enjoyed this post, and encourage you to do this post too. Check out Beautrina's blog too, it is a fabulous place to go for all beauty related topics.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...