Saturday, 24 May 2014

What's In My Travel Make up Bag?

Hi everyone. Tomorrow I am off on a little break with Daniel and my parents to the beach for a week. Now in the UK we are not granted with fabulous weather, but come rain or shine I am determined  to make the most of my precious time with him. I am hoping the sun is going to be shining all week and I wont need to wear full coverage make up but as I am typing this, it is absolutely pouring down and cold as anything so it doesn't look good .

The make up bag, I purchased ages ago when the Wonderwoman collection from Mac came out, and it is a really good size apart from that my Make Up Geek eye shadow palette wont fit in but hey ho.
I love these shadows, so pigmented and buttery soft to apply. I am definitely going to be ordering more in the future.
I love the Urban Decay make up brushes and they are perfect for applying my eyeshadows.

At the moment I am loving the L'Oreal True Match foundation, and so that is the one I am going to take with me to the caravan.
Don't mind the messy lid, at least you know I'm using it, right?!?

Eye primer is essential for me to use every single day as my eyelids are super oily, and no eye shadow stays on them with the help of a primer and so my choice is Mac's Soft Ochre. I love this one because it is yellow toned and so cancels out any blue/purple tones to my skin.
My mascara is one I found in my drawer and one I remember stating in one of my past blog posts that I was going to make more of an effort to use up and that is the Almay Get Up and Grow mascara.
My lipstick is one that I have only just received in this months Glossybox, and that is the B. lipstick in Flamingo. I think it will be perfect for travelling with, because I just want to apply it and go, and not have to worry about using lip liners and glosses and making sure it isn't on my teeth. So a moisturising lip balmy type one is just perfect for my trip.
My concealer is my Maybelline Fit Me concealer. It is fantastic at covering my dark circles up, which I do suffer from quite badly as I don't tend to sleep very well.
My perfume for this trip is going to be my Estee Lauder's Sensuous Nude. I have had this perfume for quite a while, nearly a year in fact but have hardly used it, So want to rectify this over the next couple of days.
Ooops, nearly forgot to tell you about my blush. I adore this little pot of gorgeousness. I have used this for weeks and have hit serious pannage and I love the colour it gives me and so I will be so gutted when I have finished it.
Then to complete my make up look, I am taking my Mac Fix Plus, because this is brilliant at keeping all my make up in one place and not just fading away after a few hours.

Well, that is it for this post, I hope you have enjoyed it and let me know in the comments what you take in your make up bag to travel with.

Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the Wonder Woman bag, mine is a bog standard Primarni one!

    Just followed on Facebook, Bloglovin' and Twitter. Would be great if you could return the love over at http://www.dangerouslydelilah.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much. Will definitely return the favour. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...