Saturday, 14 June 2014

A Random Haul and the start of working Saturdays

Hi everyone. I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Unfortunately, I'm feeling quite down today as it is my first weekend of working Saturdays.  I had never wanted to do them, but because of the powers that be forcing me, and blackmailing us all. I was unable to stop my contract from being changed and so, here I am having to work Saturdays, when I should be spending it with my beautiful boy. I'm so angry about this situation that it is making me so low, but because of having to provide and keep a roof over our heads I've just got to suck it up and get on with it.

This week I had done a little bit of hauling just to try and cheer myself up, and it definitely worked for a while. The first thing I purchased was a new purse, as my old one, the zip had broken and so all my cards and coins were falling out all over the place.
Isn't it pretty? I love the quilting effect on the front, has a kind of look of Chanel about it. Its quite big too, so will keep all my notes, and vouchers and cards all neat and tidy, and I wont lose them.

Next up was a new bag, as my old one was just too small to fit all my things that I needed in it, and so I spotted this one in a tiny little shop in the town centre, and I just fell in love with it.
It is black patent material, with a double handle, and a long strap handle so that I can use it just normally or I can wear it across my body for a more comfortable wear. I love the gold hardware on it too. It just looks so stylish and elegant and immediately jazzes up any outfit that I am wearing. The bag was reduced from £35.99 down to £24,99, so a great bargain.

I was invited along to a beauty meet up in town this week, and so I felt the time was right to go out and buy a new top so I looked nice to meet all my friends. I saw Nisha from SugarPuffandFluff (on YouTube) wearing this top and she looked stunning in it, and so I knew I just had to have it.
I just love the summery feel of it, and because it is quite a sheer material, I was going to wear just a simple white vest top underneath it, just to preserve my modesty,lol. The flowers and the bright pink just scream, summer and I just love it. Everyone who saw me wearing it, gave me compliments and said I looked really nice, which helped to lift my spirits. This was from Next and cost me £30.

Now onto the best bits of my hauling this week, the beauty items. I had been trying and trying to get my hands on something from the Alluring Aquatics collection from Mac but to no avail. It was sold out everywhere and everything I bid on on Ebay, just got snatched out of my clutches in the very dying seconds of the auctions. I was getting really frustrated as the products just look so beautiful in their aqua packaging. Well, I was finally lucky enough to win Aphrodite's Shell, a gorgeous bronzer that I know will look stunning in my collection.



The packaging and products are just beautiful. Hopefully I will be able to get some more products from the collection in the future.

Because of my oily/combination skin, I am always on the hunt to try and find a primer that will control the oil and keep my foundation looking flawless. I had seen many beauty gurus and bloggers raving about the Hourglass primer and how good it was and so I bit the bullet and ordered my self one.

I have used it twice, and so far I am quite impressed but of course I will need a little more time to use it before I can give a full review.

Well, that has been my little haul. I hope you have enjoyed this post and let me know if you have tried the primer or if you have got your hands on any of the Alluring Aquatic collection.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...