Tuesday, 24 June 2014

L'Occitane lovelies

Today I thought I would tell you about two little items that I have been using for quite a little while and that I have really been enjoying using. They are the L'Occitane shampoo and the L'Occitane Fleur Cherie bath and shower gel.

L'Occitane are a fantastic brand  and come from the region of Provence in France and are quite expensive  compared to other brands of bath and shower care. But for me, the products are just pure luxury and so I really enjoy using them. The shampoo is quite runny in formulation, and so I have to be quite careful when pouring a small amount into the palm of my hand as it is quite easy to pour too much and you end up losing some running into the plug hole. It is clear in colour and it froths up so well, that you really can see and feel the shampoo working and getting rid of all the dirt and making your hair squeaky clean.
 The shampoo contains 5 essential oils which help to repair dry/damaged hair and this is great for me as I get split ends very easily, because I'm straightening my hair all the time and this really helps to make my hair look sleek and smooth. The essential oils included are:-
angelica
lavender
geranium
ylang ylang and
sweet orange.
You can really smell the lavender in the shampoo and so it would be fantastic to use just before bed as the lavender would really help you to relax and get a good nights sleep.

Just look at the design of the bottle of the bath and shower gel. It is all embossed with beautiful flowers, and looks so feminine on the side of the bath. You get 250mls of product and this has easily lasted me 6 weeks and I still have just under half of the bottle still to use. You only need a little drop on your sponge and it lathers up into a beautiful foam, and leaves your skin super soft and smelling beautiful. It contains orange blossom and neroli, which is quite a sweet, spicy and warm smell (to me anyway).

Both the bottles are plastic and so are great for travelling, and you don't have to worry about the bottle breaking and ruining all the other items in your travel bag. Another plus point is that the bottles can be recycled and so is good for the environment too.

The shower gel is on special discount at the moment on L'Occitane's website for £9.80 so that is a bargain totally as I paid a lot more than that for it. The shampoo is £16.00 and so is more than your average shampoo, but I think worth it if you like the results that the shampoo gives me.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and let me know what you have tried from the L'Occitane range.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...