Friday, 20 June 2014

Max Factor Facefinity Primer Review

Today, I wanted to bring you a review of a primer that I have been using for the past month. Now if you have been a follower of mine for a while, you will already know how much I love the Max Factor All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation. It is a fabulous foundation that gives wonderful coverage and really helps to give your make up a flawless look.
Well, it seems as if the Max Factor team, are constantly looking and working towards really helping us achieve a really beautiful skin look, and to be honest it is working. I love using primers and have tried Benefit's The Porefessional, which I love, Maybelline's Baby Skin primer which is also fantastic and many other drug store ones which are okay in their own right. So when I saw Max Factor had released a primer I knew I had to have it. I was lucky enough to receive one in my Glossybox and also, received one as a free sample from the SuperSavvyMe Website.
It comes in a glass jar, (just like the foundation), and has a huge amount of product in it, so it will last you a good amount of time, as you only need a tiny amount to use across your whole face and neck. This serum isn't as silicone feeling as the other serums I have tried. It definitely just feels like a normal moisturiser, it is that creamy and fluid like in consistency.
I have found that I do need to let it just sink into the skin for a little while before applying the foundation on top of it. This primer has an SPF of 20, which is a fantastic bonus to an already lovely product, as we all know how important SPF is in looking after our skin.

But, the one over riding factor over why I love it over the Benefit primer and the Maybelline primer is that it helps keep my skin looking matte and shine free. NO other primers have done this. I have to normally top up with powder maybe 2 or 3 or even in some cases 4 times a day, which I don't mind because I have done it for so long, it doesn't really bother me. But to not have to do that, not even once in the day has really surprised me and that is why it is such a stand out product for me.

It is £10.99, but for me I would happily pay twice that amount because it is so good. On the website, it says to apply it with a foundation brush, but I have just been applying it with my fingertips and it has been working just fine. Sometimes with primers, foundations can stick a little and it can be hard to blend out. But there is no such problem with the Max Factor primer, the foundation just glides over the top of it.

I hope you have enjoyed this review. Let me know if you have tried this product and your thoughts on it.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...