Saturday, 28 June 2014

Motives Haul


Hi everyone. A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be invited by the lovely Miss Kirsty Lo, to a Motives event. She showed us a huge range of the different make up products that they stock, told us all about the background of the company, and then did make overs on us to show us how well the products worked.I was super impressed with the wide range of colours available and the amount of products you could buy.

I just knew that when I came home, I was going to go online and purchase some of the products that I had seen. One of the things that I fell in love with straight away was a blusher,



It is called Pretty In Pink,a cool toned pink with hints of blue in. I love it and you get so much product, that I just know it will last me ages.The blush is a powder but it blends so well into the skin you will be fooled into thinking it is a cream product.

You know what I am like for my eye shadows, and I just had to get two of them, neutral of course.





I LOVE the colour Bling. It is gold sparkles, and applied to the inner corner it just brightens up the whole look and makes you look wide awake, and who doesn't love a little bit of glitter and glam. Bedroom eyes is a shimmery brown which looks gorgeous just applied to the whole eye lid, for a super quick neutral eye look.When you tap your brush into the eye shadows and blush, there is hardly any excess product being wasted, and you definitely don't get any fallout when applying. There is nothing worse than when you have applied all your face products, then go to apply your eye make up and it all falls down onto your cheek area and ruins your whole look, and then you have to start again.

Last of all, a lipstick had to purchased and I just knew Magenta was calling out to me.


How beautiful is this blue based pink. It is vivid and bright and suits just about everyone no matter your skin tone. It glides onto the lips super smoothly, doesn't drag or pull, it is just a really beautiful product and I know I will be adding more to my collection very very soon.

Another couple of things I wanted to talk to you all about is the packaging  and the pricing. The packaging is super sturdy, and just looks so chic and you know that your products will be safe when you travel, without them getting all smashed in your travel make up bag. One thing that really impressed with Motives is the pricing. I thought it was going to be really expensive, you know along the same lines of Chanel, and Dior. But it is no where near like that. Each product ranges between £10 and £15. So cheap but the quality remains the same as of a high end product.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post, and I really encourage you to check MOTIVES out online. You wont find them in any actual stores but their  website, is fantastic and super easy to navigate and find your way around. Delivery was so quick too. I ordered on the Saturday dinnertime and my parcel arrived on the following Tuesday morning.

Let me know in the comments if I have encouraged you to have a look at the Motives website, or if you have previously purchased anything and what you love about the brand.

Till next time,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely haul you made some lovely choices :-) I love bedroom eyes and bling, and I bet they all look fab on u xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...