Tuesday, 24 June 2014

My Mac haul

Mac, Mac, Mac, you will be forever my downfall. Every new collection just gets me so excited and I just want everything. When I heard that they were releasing a Kelly and Sharon Osbourne collection, I knew I just had to have them. So, as soon as I got the email, I jumped onto the laptop and tried to grab myself some goodies. Guess what, some of the items had already sold out!! It makes me so mad, when that happens because I just think Mac knows people are going to be wanting them because they are limited edition, but surely they could increase the amount they make, because so far, I have only managed to get my hands on one of the Alluring Aquatics collection and for me that's awful.

Right, onto the goodies I did manage to bag myself this time. I got both of the eye shadow quads, as you know what I'm like for my eye shadows, and they are just beautiful colours. Kelly's eye shadow quad is more cool toned shades,




The colours are stunning and would suit anyone I think. Isn't that lilac shade so, so pretty? I love that one.  I also bought the lipstick from Kelly's collection too. Now, this is a little out of my comfort zone, and so I will have to see if I can pull this look off. I will have to judge people's reactions when I'm wearing it.




Love the name of it though, Dodgy Girl, really unique.
Now onto Sharon's eye shadow palette which is all warm toned shades.




Beautiful, stunning neutral wearable shades for everyday use. I love the two shimmery shades and the shadows in both of the palettes are just buttery smooth to apply and blend like a dream, there is no hard work involved like with some shadows where you have to apply lots of the product and then work like a trojan to get them to blend with no harsh lines. I'm so impressed with the Kelly and Sharon collection that I'm really going to look into getting some more of the different products.

A random purchase, but one that I got at the same time, was a blusher that I have heard raved about constantly on You Tube and that is Mac's Well Dressed blush.



As you know I only have a few Mac blushes, but this one is just beautiful. It is quite sheer and does throw up quite a lot of powder when you swirl your brush into it, but once you layer it a couple of times, the colour just becomes this beautiful soft pink and really looks so natural on your cheeks.

I hope you like the few items I managed to get. What do you think of the Kelly and Sharon collection? Will you be getting any items from them? Let me know in the comments below.

Till next time,

4 comments:

  1. oohh, pretty colours and collection! I love the Well Dressed blusher shade, really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC's Well Dressed Blush is top on my wish list of MAC products to get!

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh myyyy!! The Sharon Osbourne palette looks gorgeous! Might have to take a little sneaky trip to MAC! xxx

    http://amorofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that Dodgy Girl was far too pale for me, which I was gutted about as I loved the colour so much. :(

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...