Sunday, 8 June 2014

My very 1st Charlotte Tilbury Haul

Hi everyone. I was over the moon when I first found out that there was going to be a Charlotte Tilbury counter in my local Selfridges store. I had heard many beauty bloggers and YouTubers raving about how fantastic Charlotte's make up was. So once I knew the counter was open I just had to go and see for myself exactly what the make up was like.

Upon going up to the counter I was immediately struck by how elegant and beautiful whole setting was. As I am an eye shadow addict, I instinctively headed straight over to the eye shadow part and started swatching all the beautiful shades. There was some gorgeous greens, and blues and purples, and even some nude shades. The palettes I was looking at were the quads and I was so confused in which one to pick as I liked nearly all of them. The packaging is sleek and classy in Burgundy and Gold, and really makes the range look expensive and elegant.

A lovely lady named Mandy approached me and was so lovely and welcoming and began to talk to me about Charlotte and her whole background in make up and why she introduced her whole range of beauty products. Mandy then swatched the palettes for me, and I chose The Vintage Vamp. It is stunning and I know that it will just be perfect for both daytime and evening looks.





The shadows when swatched feel extremely high quality, and buttery soft to apply. Just simply gorgeous colours. At £38 a palette, you really get great quality eye shadows for a very reasonable price. I love this palette and I know I will get so much use from it, and I totally will be getting another quad to add to my new collection.

I wanted to get another product from Charlotte's range too, and I decided on a lipstick. They had lots of stunning colours, and do lots of nude shades if that is you particular favourite shade range. But I really liked a particular shade named "Stoned Rose".  It .is just beautiful, a rosy mauve shade with just a touch of terracotta in it to deepen the shade.


Isn't it just a beautiful shade? The lipsticks are £23 which I think is fairly reasonable compared to some high end brands..It applies really smoothly and does not drag or tug at the lips as some lipsticks can tend to do. I definitely know I am going to be going back to the Charlotte Tilbury counter, as the products are just fantastic, and the service, well, what can I say. I love when the assistants really go out of their way to help you and make you feel comfortable. Mandy was so friendly and so helpful, and didn't make me feel like I shouldn't be buying their products, like some high end counter staff can do.

I really hope you enjoyed reading this post, and let me know what Charlotte Tilbury products you think I should add to my collection.

Till next time,

4 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous. I just know I will be saving up and getting more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her products!! beautiful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are stunning xx Im definitely a big fan now xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...