Saturday, 14 June 2014

OOTD#7: Summer and Lilies 12/6/14

Hi everyone. Today is an OOTD that I wore to a Motives Cosmetics event last Thursday. I really wanted to look pretty and professional for this, and so found this top in Next and I just knew it would be perfect. The price of it was £30, which I feel isn't too much for a beautiful top. It is a very sheer material and so paired it with a little white vest top that I have had for years, which I bought from New Look. Vest tops and camisoles are so useful to have in your basics wardrobe as they are so versatile, and can be made to look casual or dressed up for an evening out. The sleeves have splits in and so give a really different edge to the top.
I teamed the top from Next with a pair of tailored black trousers to give it more of a formal look, and a pair of flat Nude shoes, as I fancied a change from the usual black shoes that I tend to wear all the time. I decided not to wear jewellery as I found that the top was detailed enough that I felt teaming it with jewellery would make the look too much.

I love the colours in this top, pinks, creams, greens and even a touch of deep purple and so there are so many combinations that this top can be worn with.

I hope you like this outfit, and let me know if you have found gorgeous things from Next too.

Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your top :-) was so nice to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. It was great to see you again too xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...