Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Some of my favourite Mac Lipsticks

Hey everyone. I hope you are all having a great day. I thought in this post I would talk about some of my favourite Mac lipsticks. Mac and their lipsticks are synonomous throughout the You Tube and blogging communities for their quality and their high pigmentation. Every girl should have at least 1 Mac lipstick in their collection, and at the last count I have......21!!! Eeek! A little high but I can always guarantee that you get an outstanding product and they last for ages.

The colour selection is very wide ranging, and whether you are a nude lipstick lover or a bright in your face lipstick lover, there is definitely a shade that will soon become your favourite. They come in all different finishes too, so there are mattes, frosts, satins, cremesheens,amplifieds, glazes, lustres and so no matter what finish you want, you are catered to there as well. Mac lipsticks are £15.00, and yes I appreciate that the drugstore lipsticks are a lot cheaper, and you could probably find dupes for the colours you want. But I just love Mac and their products and so think that it is money well spent on gorgeous lip products.

So I thought I would just show you 5 of my favourites from my collection, and boy was it hard to choose.


Morange is definitely a little more "out there" when it comes to my lipsticks. There was a time when I would never have thought of wearing such a bright orange lip, but it is simply gorgeous. Worn with a neutral eye look, and a black outfit, the pop of orange lipstick really gives you a wow factor. It is totally a statement lipstick and is just stunning.


Fabby is relatively new to my collection, but it is lovely. It is a mauve/cool toned pink and reminds me quite a bit of Heather Shimmer by Rimmel. It is one of those my lips but better shades, and is just an easy quick colour to apply and give your look a beautiful finish. It has a gorgeous sheen to it, which makes it shimmer when the sun catches it.


Now this is a cult favourite. Angel is such a beautiful, feminine shade, that I think nearly everyone would look lovely in. Again, it is a frost finish and so it has that delicate shimmer which means most of the time, you would not need to pair it with a lip gloss if you did not want to.It is a true peachy pink and so is an absolute every day lipstick.


As you can probably tell from the actual lipstick, I use this a lot. I have had it for a good long while now, and it is just a beautiful pinky/ burgundy colour and just looks stunning whether worn during the day or pairing it with a smoky eye to go out on the town with. I used this a lot, this past winter with coppery eyes and it really looked nice (even if I do say so myself).


Last, but not least is Mac's Hue. This is a beautiful shade of peach with just a tinge of pink running through it. It glides onto the lips because it is a glaze finish and is a perfect neutral shade, to wear to work everyday. This is a lipstick for those days when you just want to look nice and natural without putting too much effort into it.

Well, that's all for now. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below which Mac lipsticks you have that you think I should have in my collection.

Love and hugs

8 comments:

  1. I'm now craving "craving" haha!!
    Gorgeous colours, great post.

    Chloe // throughchloeslens.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou xx It is a beautiful colour xx

      Delete
  2. I like the look of Fabby. I don't own a single Mac product. Nowhere round here sells it and I don't want to buy online because I like to see the colours in real life first. One day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you get your first, you wont be able to stop buying them. Its an addiction xx

      Delete
  3. I've had my eye on hue for so long! Gorgeous colour thanks for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh wow craving .. That looks spesh I will have to look at that next time in in mac ! Got to love angel and Morange , good collection you have there, love the blog :)
    www.zoloriri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get myself a MAC lipstick! These all look amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...