Sunday, 20 July 2014

Graze Boxes:Are they any good???

Hi everyone. I, like many other people struggle to keep my weight down. Since being poorly and having my little boy, my weight has just crept up and up, and from going from a size 6/8 before I was pregnant to going to a size 18 whilst pregnant, and then since I have not been able to get much below a size 14. It has been a real shock that I just can't keep the weight off.

I have tried all the diets, Weight Watchers, Slim Fast, Slimming World, and lots of others too, and yes I lost the weight whilst on the diet, but once my weight plateaued then I would just gain the weight back and more. I am the first to admit, I love my cakes, and would eat them from breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could, but I do restrain myself and try to only have them once as a treat during the day. For breakfast, I eat cereals and fruit, for lunch, I just have a sandwich and then for dinner, I have a calorie controlled meal, so I don't think I do too badly.

Except, and it is a big except, I snack, and with having a little boy who loves, biscuits, crisps, and sweets, this is my greatest fall down, as it is just so easy to finish the bag of crisps he has left on the chair, and oh, I fancy a cuppa, well, it would be rude not to have a biccie to dunk in it. Then the one biscuit turns into 4 or 5 biscuits, and my good behaviour gets ruined all in one fell swoop.

That is why, I thought I would try the Graze box, as they all contain 4 equal portions of healthy snacks. So when you feel yourself reaching for that odd biscuit or packet of dry roasted peanuts, you can just grab one section of the box and snack away knowing that it is healthy and good for you, and there is no guilt involved.
I love that the boxes are made from cardboard, so that it is all recyclable and good for the environment. You can choose how often you order them too, I have mine ordered every 2 weeks, and so it is something to look forward to receiving every fortnight. They have such a huge variety of different snacks that you can choose, and each box you get, you can rate how you found each little section, so that if there was something in the box that you were not too keen on, you can ask that it not be included again. I had a little sample of curry flavoured biscuits with a dip, and it wasn't really my kind of thing, so I just requested that I not receive that again.

But on the other hand, I have loved nearly everything else, you get lots of cheesy nibbles, and dried fruit which I love, and nuts and even chocolate covered honeycomb which is delicious. In this fortnights box, I received the lemon curd flapjack and it was beautiful. Can't wait to receive that again in a future box.
You also get the chance to perhaps try things you had never tried before. I had always turned my nose up at pumpkin seeds, but they were in one of the boxes and they were quite nice, and so I can tick that off my list of foods I'd like to try.

Also, included in the box is a leaflet, giving you all the nutritional elements of each little portion, so that you know that everything you eat is healthy and good for you. It also lists the best eaten before dates, because they are all fresh foods, and so it gives you an idea of what you should eat first and then last, without having to worry that the little portions will have gone bad before you get the chance of getting round to eating them.


I am so glad, that I signed up with Graze as I know that in there small way they are going to encourage me to eat healthier. I pay £3.99 for each box. But on my first box, because I was referred by a friend, and used her discount code, I got my first box for free, and you can unsubscribe at any time, so there is absolutely no obligation to carry on, but I will be, simply because I think the snacks are tasty and healthy.

So, if you feel like you would like to try Graze, I have a referral code  that will get your first box free. Its ZOEA3G4WP, just enter that on the online form, and you will get your chance to try their healthy snacks.

*I am not in anyway affiliated with Graze and am definitely not being paid for this review. I just genuinely enjoy their Graze boxes and think that my readers would like them too, on our daily battle to live much healthier lives.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know if you have tried the Graze snack boxes and what you think of them.

Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. The chocolate honey comb sounds amazing! I think Graze boxes are such a cute idea, especially as they're portion controlled!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic. You should definitely subscribe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...