Tuesday, 1 July 2014

June 2014 favourites

Hey everyone. I thought I would talk to you today about some of the fantastic products that I have been loving throughout the glorious month of June. I hope where ever you are in the world, that you have been having lovely weather. It has been beautiful in the UK for the last few weeks, and it is really nice to finally see some sunshine. It makes everything seem nicer, for me anyway.
I know in the summer, you are supposed to go lighter with all your make up, but for me this past month I have just been loving my Estee Lauder Double Wear. It really gives me just a beautiful finish to my skin and does exactly what it says on the bottle "Stays In Place". I don't have to worry when I wear this foundation, I just know as long as I buff it into my skin well with my Real Techniques brush, that it will just look nice all day.
I LOVE this Maybelline colour tattoo in Pink Gold. I either wear it all over the eye lid for a quick and simple look, or I just use it as a base and pop a little champagne/ivory shadow across the lid, and the pink just shimmers through. It is such a pretty colour and makes a little change up from the neutral shades I love.
Another few shadows that I have enjoyed are my Inglot shadows. They are so pigmented, and buttery smooth to apply that they are a joy to use. I encourage all of you to try some shadows from Inglot if you don't already have some in your collection.I have been loving using different shadows that have been lingering at the back of my drawer for a little while. Another eye shadow I have been using to spice up my eye looks is the L'Oreal Infallible shadow in Purple Obsession. I have been using this shade in my outer V and in my crease to give a different look when wearing a normally neutral eye.

 As usual my mascara is the Lancome mini that I have been using for months and the tube is just not running out. It is incredible. I'm sure it must be the Duracell of mascaras, it just goes on and on and on. You can tell it has been well loved because all the writing has come off the sides.
Nail polishes for June, I have been loving Bikini So Teeny and Mint Candy Apple by Essie. They have just been staples for me, and I never get bored of wearing those shades.

They remind me so much of the ocean and the shades found in the beautiful tropical seas, that they are just worn over and over again. The polishes are easy to apply and don't chip easily, which is important for me in a nail polish.

Now, lips are totally different. I have been really into bright, in your face colours for lipstick, and the one that I have been using the most is Maybelline's Fuschia Flash. It is a bright magenta pink, and I get compliments every time I wear it. It is gorgeous and really gives your make up look the Wow factor.

I know, I know you are going to get sick of me saying this but my perfume for this month has been Alien by Thierry Mugler. I love this perfume, and so when I run out I may have to be tempted into buying another bottle of it, (even though I have tons of other perfumes to use up first).

Well, those were my favourites in the month of June. Let me know in the comments below, what your favourites were for last month.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...