Wednesday, 30 July 2014

My Bare Minerals Haul


I love getting small kits from brands, that have some trial and a couple of full sizes of products in them so that you can try out quite a few products for a reduced price. All of these I purchased from Boots about 3 weeks ago now, and they were in a set for between £20 and £25.00 so not very expensive really for the 5 products that you get included in the box.

Basically, I desperately wanted the Prime Time primer as I have seen so many people talking about it and how good it is at keeping your foundation in place all day.
It recommends that you only use it with a Bare Minerals foundation. But I wont be, I will and have been using it with other brands and different types of foundations, from liquids to stick type foundations.

Next out the box was a brush. Now a beauty lover like me, can never have too many brushes in her collection, so this was a welcome sight.
It is a mini brush, and so would be perfect for anyone travelling. The bristles are super soft and I have used it with powder products and foundation too, and it really applies smoothly, and doesn't drag at the skin.
I have used this mascara before, and I was not all that impressed with it, as my lashes did not look voluminous or lengthened in any way, so I will give this a go, and see whether my opinion on it has changed.
This mineral veil, I think every girl needs in their beauty kit. I love it and really helps maintain my make up look throughout the whole day. Because of my oily skin, I need something that is going to keep my skin looking matte, as I hate when I look like a huge grease ball. I just buff it into the skin with the brush that is included in the kit, and off to work I go.

I was so excited to see this full size Marvellous Moxie lip gloss in the box. It is a deep purple shade called "Daredevil" and I love it.



It is a gorgeous berry shade, and has a doe foot applicator which helps to apply the gloss in one even stroke. It doesn't apply as dark as it shows in the tube, but I really don't mind that. I will admit, it is a little sticky on application, so if you don't like that feeling, you may not like this gloss. It will really look great in the upcoming Autumn and Winter months.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Have you ever bought one of these kits? If you have let me know in the comments below, I would love to read what you have received in them.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...