Sunday, 6 July 2014

OOTD#9 It's Kimono Time 6/7/14

Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Have you all seen the beautiful kimonos that have been in most of the clothes shops recently? I had been lusting after one for a couple of months but because I was on a bit of a spending ban, I tried to resist. But then, after having a browse on the Next website, I came upon this beauty and I just knew that it had to be mine. You know that you really want something when you can't stop thinking about it a couple of days later.
I love the different colours in this, all the different tones of blues, cream, grey and peach all running through the top. Which means it can be used in so many different colour combinations and so is a very versatile and key piece to have in your wardrobe. I wore it with a white V neck top and my light blue jeggings with my Converse, for a very casual look. But equally, you could team it with a black camisole top, black suit trousers, heels and jewellery and you have an outfit perfect for a night out on the town. The Kimono was £30.00 and hopefully will still be available on the Next website for you to purchase if you so wish.

I really hope you have enjoyed this post, and maybe inspired you to go out and purchase a kimono for yourself.

Love and hugs

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...