Tuesday, 22 July 2014

The Body Shop Summer Essentials

Hi everyone. The weather in little Ol' Birmingham has been absolutely lovely for the past couple of days. Really hot and sunny! Makes up for getting absolutely soaked in the thunderstorms last Saturday. I hope the weather has been just as nice wherever you are. Anyway, on with today's blog, I hadn't been in The Body Shop for absolutely ages, and so when I had the opportunity last weekend, I knew exactly what I would be purchasing as I had had my mental list for so long.

I love shopping in The Body Shop, it always looks so clean and tidy and really makes you want to browse through all their goodies on sale. The first thing I wanted was one of their Sorbet shower gels. They had been raved about for ages and I really could not decide between the Strawberry or the Pink Grapefruit. After a long amount of deliberation I picked the Pink Grapefruit. O.M.G. It smells delicious, really makes your mouth water, it is so reminiscent of the actual fruit.

Next up was the Raspberry Body Scrub and Body Lotion. Originally I just wanted the body lotion, but the lovely lady who served me said that if I got the body scrub as well, the scrub would only cost me £3.00. So that was a total bargain. They both smell very sweet and nice, and the shower gel, looks exactly like Raspberry Jam does in the jars you can get in the supermarkets.







Last, but not least, I have heard lots of people saying how good the Honey Bronzer is from The Body Shop, so I knew I just had to pick one of those up too. They did have it in a set with a dry oil bronzer and a lip balm, but I just knew that I would not wear the those, and I did not want to waste my money, so just picked up the single bronzer. The design on the actual powder is just too cute, and part of me, (the neat freak) doesn't want to destroy it. But, use it I will, and I will let you know how many uses it took before the design totally wears off.

How cute is that?!?

Well, that was my small haul from The Body Shop. I hope you enjoyed your little peek into my shopping bag. Let me know in the comments, if you have any recommendations that you think I should look out for next time.

Love and Hugs

6 comments:

  1. I so want to try the Honey bronzer.
    I used the body scrub today and loveee it! I find it so weird that it looks exactly like raspberry Jam though :')
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The honey bronzer is beautiful. I have had to tell my little boy not to touch it, cos he asked if he could have it on toast for his tea,lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, the bronzer looks fab :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Strawberry body sorbet (review over on my blog!) and I LOVE IT! :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am going to have to get that one next :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...