Sunday, 27 July 2014

The Sanctuary Salt Scrub Review

Hi everybody. Hope you are all doing well. Today I'm going to review a product that I have been trying out for a couple of weeks now and that is the Sanctuary Salt Scrub. The Sanctuary brand has been around for a good few years now, and it is extremely popular with many people. The brand always does fantastic gift sets around Christmas time and are one of the best sellers in the store where I work.

To be honest, I was not always a fan, as I found that the scent of the products wasn't always too my liking and seemed a little too musky, as I preferred the Soap And Glory range and tended to veer towards that brand rather than Sanctuary. But, in the last 18 months I have really been liking the Sanctuary products after my sister was very kind to by me one of their gift sets for my birthday, and the scent has really grown on me.

Then about a month ago, I noticed a few people raving about the Sanctuary Salt Scrub and how amazing it was. Up until this point I had never tried it, and so bit the bullet and went and purchased it. Now, I will admit, this is NOT the product to take travelling. It is a huge glass jar and closes with a metal clasp system.
This is more of a product that will always stay in your bathroom when you want to pamper yourself and make your skin feel super smooth and luxurious. The granules of the scrub are not too large, that they feel like you are rubbing pebbles all over you, but they are not too small, that you cant feel that you are exfoliating yourself. I really pay attention to my elbows and my knees when using this scrub, and I have really noticed the difference that has been in the texture of those areas, il this beautiful sunny and hot weather we have been experiencing in the UK, my knees and elbows have really been drying up and so wanted a product that will help reduce this from happening, and this so does.
As you can see from the photo above, the scrub does come with quite a lot of oil in it, this is one of the best things about this product I have found. It is so luxurious feeling, it makes you feel as if you are really giving your skin, just the perfect treat. Although, be careful when using it, as the oil, can make the bath or shower very very slippery, and so please be aware of this factor. Once out of the bath, you really needn't use a body lotion after if you don't want because I have found my skin to be smelling so nice and it feels so soft, that I the normal next step is not needed.
I have been using the scrub for two weeks solid now and have hardly made a dent in the quantity in the jar, so this product will last you months and months. In the jar you get 650g of product and it costs £11.50, which I know is not the cheapest product out there on the market, but I think for the quality of the product you are getting the price is very much worth it.

So, my verdict on the Sanctuary Salt Scrub, is that I would definitely recommend it as a product that you need in your bathroom, to give you the ultimate in a pampering treat.

I hope you have enjoyed this review, please let me know in the comments, if you have tried this product and what you think of it. Or have you used other products in this range, let me know what products you recommend. I love hearing all your feedback.

Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. this sounds lovely! I love a good body scrub, I find them really beneficial :) Nice post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely body scrub, so moisturising. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...