Wednesday, 27 August 2014

A Teeny Tiny Haul feat.O.P.I and Hourglass

I have been very good over the past 3 weeks and have not been shopping very much and have hardly done any online shopping either, which I am very proud of myself for, and I am sure my bank balance is breathing a sigh of relief too. I have been wanting the Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette for months and months, and to be fair, every time I saw it was available, the price the sellers wanted it to sell for on Ebay was absolutely ridiculous for 3 powders. Some were selling them for £80+, shocking I know. But I was just browsing through the site and happened across a single Hourglass powder and it was going for a lot, lot less and I just knew I had to have it in my collection.
Just look at that beautiful packaging. Sleek, classy and ever so beautiful. The shade I bought was diffused light and it is truly beautiful.The powder is soft and creamy to the touch and you do not get any fallout when you tap your brush into it. It has a slight yellow tone to this one and really just looks delicate and beautiful, without ever it looking too full on and cakey. Also, I have found that where I have the redness by my nose and cheeks, when I apply a little more of the powder to this part of my face, the redness is concealed, if I am not wearing my full coverage foundations. I really recommend investing in the Hourglass powders, as I know I will be slowly adding the other 5 to my collection over time.

The last thing that I saw on LisaLisaD1's channel (on YouTube), that just looked beautiful,, was the O.P.I polish in Strawberry Margarita.


It is a gorgeous reddish pink, and looks fabulous on both the fingernails and the toe nails, even better if you have a sun tan too, which unfortunately I do not at the moment.
The formula has a real shine too it, and does not apply streaky. You could just wear one coat of it on the nails, but I prefer my nail polishes to be very intense in their colour, so I always apply 2 coats.

So that was my teeny, tiny haul. Do you own either of these products? What are your thoughts on them? Let me know in the comments below.

Love and Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. I've not looked for Hourglass on Ebay before but your post has made me want to go look right now :) x

    Brenda | www.brendabusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should. I hope you find one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These both look amazing, and your description of the Hourglass powder makes me want it even more! ;) xx

    Gyudy’s Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get it. It is well worth the money. xx

      Delete
  4. Nice little haul girl! Both items are beautiful! I love Hourglass stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hourglass products are just fantastic quality. I know they are expensive, but well worth the investment.

      Delete
  5. I have an hour glass blush and I love that. I want to try the powders as I have heard nothing but good things about them....off to Ebay I go :)

    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you manage to get one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That nail polish looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...