Saturday, 23 August 2014

August 2014 Glossybox





Happy 3rd Birthday to Glossybox. It has been a great 3 years for them and seems as if they are going from strength to strength. If you are unaware of what Glossybox is, it is a monthly beauty subscription box, where you can receive either samples of products and quite often you can receive some full size products. You can get perfumes, body lotions etc etc.

Last month I was a little disappointed with what I received and so I was looking forward to seeing what I would get this month.
First out of the box was a huge bottle of Cleansing Milk, made by the brand Comfort Zone, I have never heard of this company before and so I look forward to trying this and reviewing it for you all. I am sure this bottle will last me months rather than just weeks.

I loved this dinky little cube from Glossybox. It is a cream highlighter and I did swatch it, in order to take photos of it, but they just did not show up on camera, but in real life, it gives a really pretty gleam to the cheeks. It is very silky feeling when I applied it to my skin.

I have heard of Philip Kingsley hair products, but have never tried any of them, and this is supposed to give your hair extra bounce and volume, and so cannot wait to try this out.
I can never do without hand cream, so to see this in box I was really pleased, and I love anything rose scented, so to have a roseberry scented one sounds lovely.
I love how everything in the box is pink orientated. This includes the perfume, I have never heard of this brand before and the bottle pictured in the sample looks really elegant and classy, and so hopefully I will enjoy using this perfume.
Now, you know how addicted to nail polishes I am and so to see a pretty pink polish in the box made my day. Its such a dinky little bottle and will look sweet tucked into the rest of the bottles on my nail polish rack.

Well, that is all the products that I was sent in this months box. I am looking forward to trying them all out, they seem a lot better choices than the products in the last months box.

Let me know in the comments below, what you think of the products that I received.

Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. I really like that you can receive full sized products in this box rather than just samples. Looks like you got some great bits this month!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you do get some full size products which is brilliant, but some months boxes can be better than others. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...