Sunday, 3 August 2014

Barry M Haul

Hi everyone. Don't you just love Barry M ?  I know I do, their nail polishes are some of the best on the market and I love their Dazzle Dusts eye shadow pots as they just have some fantastic colours, and they give great pigmentation to any look. With their nail polishes, they do so many colours, and finishes that there is probably a nail paint to suit everybody. They do cream, mattes, glitters, shimmers, and gelly hi shines, and those are the ones I am going to talk about today. I went to Superdug a couple of weeks ago and was just walking up and down the beauty aisle, as I am prone to doing cos I can never decide what I want because there are just so many beautiful things, but then these two colours caught my eye.





Sorry for the lack of proper swatches, but I had run out of the nail polish wheels at the time ( I have now purchased some more). Kiwi is a beautiful bright green, it is such a pretty unique colour that surprisingly, I don't have a colour like it in my huge nail polish collection. It is fully opaque in two coats, and Coconut is a creamy white shade, that is bang on trend at the moment. Don't get me wrong it is definitely not like a Tippex colour, but has a cream running through it, and it can be a little streaky when first applied, but after 2 coats it looks gorgeous. Despite my huge collection of make up, I suddenly realised that I do not own any Barry M lip colours, I think that was because some of the colours can be a little more "out there" and I was never brave enough to pull off those certain colours, but whilst looking at the nail paints, I found a Barry M lip paint that was more in my colour range. It is no 150, and is a pinky mauve colour, that I could wear every day to work. In the photos it looks more orange, but it definitely is not.


Such a nice neutral shade, and it feels creamy and moistursing when applied, not drying at all, and I love it. Barry M products are some of the cheapest on the market, ranging between £1.99 and £3.99 for all their products, Just fantastic value.

If you have any Barry M products that you think I would like, let me know in the comments below. I love to hear your feedback.

Till next time,

3 comments:

  1. Love the shade of lipstick, so pretty!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is such a pretty shade. Thankyou for reading my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own any Barry M yet, but I just love borrowing my mates. They paint on so easily and have wonderful results! It's nice to have a nice shade of green in the collection as well, so I am glad you found the kiwi one for you. I really need a white, come to think of it, and maybe it's time to get my first Barry M.

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/08/1st-blogiversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...