Sunday, 3 August 2014

July 2014 Favourites

Hi to all my lovely readers. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Today I thought I would tell you all about last months favourite products, these are products I have used over and over without wanting to use other products. My first favourite is my Vaseline Spray and Go body moisturiser in Cocoa. This is my second can of this because I love it so much.
It smells gorgeous and really sinks into the skin super fast, so that you can get ready super quick and get out of the door to begin your day.  Next up up is my favourite foundation, and I know this is an oldie but a goodie, but sometimes older products can be better than some new things that have come onto the market.
L'Oreal's True Match is one of those products. It gives amazing coverage but does not feel too heavy or cakey on the skin. I apply it using my beauty sponge and it really gives a flawless finish.My concealer that just does not ever let me down is the Maybelline age eraser.

You just click to add more product to the sponge, dab it onto the areas you would like to conceal, and then blend, blend, blend. I use this mainly on my dark circles under my eyes, and it really covers them up so well, so much so that my eyes don't look like I have not had much sleep. As most of you will know, my favourite beauty products are my eye shadows. I buy them more than any other products in my beauty collection, but when using beautiful shadows and colours, I need an excellent primer so that the colours do not budge or crease and the one I have loved is my Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
You only need to use a dot of the product for each eye, and then blend it onto the eyelid and then apply your shadow directly on top of it, and you know your eye shadow colour won't be going anywhere. I have had this tube for years and it is still going strong.
I love this eye shadow palette. It has beautiful shades, of browns, and purples. It has a collection of shimmers and mattes, and great crease and highlight colours. I can create a whole range of gorgeous looks with this palette, and I have had so many compliments every time I have worn them. Another plus to this palette is that as soon as you open the lid to the palette, the beautiful aroma of chocolate hits your senses, and so if you are a chocolate lover, you will love the smell of this palette.
I will admit that I have only had this mascara for about 3 weeks, but I LOVE it. It is such a fantastic product. It is jet black in colour and really makes my lashes look full, dark, and voluminous. I highly recommend this mascara, and really urge you to try it. It is a little more expensive than your average drug store mascara, but the results are well worth it. I have really been loving wearing corally orange lips, and the lip crayon I have been wearing a lot is the Revlon colour in Rendezvous
It is one of those colours that you can just sweep onto the lips and you know it will look beautiful without the need of using a mirror. You can just apply a little to make a more natural look, or you can apply more of the product for an intense orange pop. In the Summer months I have really been enjoying pastel colours, light blues, mint greens, and pale lilacs. One of my favourites is Essie's Go Ginza. It is such a delicate colour, and is so feminine and girly, that I have worn it over and over.
It is a milky lilac, and is a cream formula. I apply 2 coats with this, as it can look a tiny bit streaky with only one coat.

I hope you have enjoyed reading all about last months favourite products. Let me know in the comments what your favourites last month were.

Till next time

2 comments:

  1. Great faves! I loved the Loreal True Match Foundation, I think I will go back to it after I finish my Covergirl foundation. Also, the age rewind is another favourite of mine. Such a great concealer for the price. :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fantastic products. I love the age rewind because it just lasts for ages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...