Wednesday, 6 August 2014

My very 1st Linky's box

As well as being addicted to all things related to beauty, I also have a slight obsession with anything that is stationary related, i.e pens, pretty paper, notebooks, stationary, paperclips, washi tape, journals, you name it I love it. I love going round WHSmith and Hobbycraft and Paperchase and having a good old nosey at what they have on offer. I am subscribed to quite a few subscription services, such as Glossybox and Graze to name but a few and so when I saw on Mrs Brimbles blog, that there was a new subscription box, called Linky's Box and it included all things to do with stationary, I knew it had my name all over it.

So, I put my order in on her website, and a couple of days later I received an email asking me what my favourite colours were? Did I have a Filofax and what size was it? What some of my favourite things were? And so I filled the questions in and a few weeks later my box arrived. Each of the Linky's boxes are individually hand made, and so every box is different and unique, and that is what appealed to me when I first saw this box being discussed by Anna.

As soon as I saw the package, I was over the moon, it arrived in beautiful wrapping paper, all glittery and sparkly, which I love as glitter and sparkle is just me all over. I'm like a Magpie in that respect.
You can see from the picture that the box was filled to the brim with all different goodies. Everything was all wrapped individually, in beautiful purple and pink wrapping paper, and there was a lovely note on the top thanking me for my service. There were sparkly sequins everywhere and fluffy balls that could be used in crafting and scrapbook making. I received some beautiful teddy bear stickers which I will be using in my journal and Filofax.
Look at these cute notepads in the shape of a lollipop, this appealed to me straight away as I'm such a big kid deep down, and yet again in my favourite colours of pink and purple.
I got a pair of sunglasses paper clip, a Barbie paperclip and a cute little panda clip, which will all come in very handy, because I have to make lots of lists to help me remember things and so these will help me to keep all my notes all together.
This little set is beautiful. It comes with 5 sticky notes in bright colours, a little pen and then some sticky paper to write on too. They will look great in my journal, and all housed in this little book, with the Eiffel Tower on the front. I have already used some of the sticky notes, as I love them so much.
I have already begun to use this as my first ever journal. I have wanted to journal for a while now, but have always been unsure as to where to begin, but by watching people's channels on YouTube, I have learnt that there is no right or wrong way to journal and to just put on the page what you want to express how you are feeling that day, whether it be a positive emotion or a negative one. I started last week, and have only done 4 pages so far, but I am pretty happy with where it is going.
A closer look at the teddy bear stickers.
You can never have too many pens or pencils in my opinion and so this gorgeous purple ball point pen, and cute little Japanese type doll pencil will come in very handy in the future months. I love, love, love this eraser as butterflies I feel are my symbol because they fly free and hopefully one day I will be free from being trapped in diseases that are trying to paralyse me. I love the colour of it too. See what I mean about it being handmade!! They have really made sure that my likes and favourite things are included in the box.
Some more cute stickers. Loving the high heeled shoes.
I received some lovely Washi tape too, and a gorgeous blue feather which will really help me make some nice pages in my journal.
These cutouts are really sweet and will brighten up my Filofax or journal, depending on where I am going to decorate next. It is amazing how just tiny little pieces will really bring a page to life.
I think these pages for my Filofax are one of my favourite things out of the whole box. They are so pretty and feminine, and I have decided that I am going to write some nice inspiring quotes on them and keep them in my Filofax to keep me going when the days are becoming very hard too handle.
More cards to add to my journal, and to decorate things with.

So, the Linky's box you can order month by month,or purchase 2 or more at the same time, so there is no obligation to sign up for lots if you don't want to.They are £15.00 plus P&P and as you can see I was very impressed with the goodies I received, you can just tell the love and hard work that went into my box and every other box.  The website is Linkysdream.co.uk and they sell many other things on there as well as the boxes, such as planners, and stickers, pens. You name it stationary wise, Linky's sells it. I am sure you would find some thing on there that would have your name written all over it.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments if you are a stationary addict like me.
The ribbon that my box came wrapped in "Made With Love"

Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. Aww this looks so cute! :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, definitely. I loved everything I received xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...