Wednesday, 6 August 2014

OOTD #10 A Rock Chick look 6/8/14

I don't know if you can tell but the picture on the front of my T-shirt is supposed to be a musician playing a guitar. Every time I wear this T-shirt I  always feel like I am paying homage to a 70's Rock band, I love it though as it is so comfortable to wear, and I got it a while back now from either Select or Peacocks, I cannot remember which, you know how my memory gets lol. I cannot remember a lot of yesterday, let alone maybe 4 or 5 months ago.
My jeggings I got from New Look and I love them because of their light colour, I normally only tend to wear black or that dark blue denim that you can get, as I think it makes you look slimmer, but I felt that light blue jeggings were perfect for Summer and the warmer weather. My lipstick is the Mightiest Maraschino Chubby Stick from Clinique, I love it, it's easy to apply as it glides onto your lips, and really lasts ages, and gives your lips a stained look even when the top layer has worn away.
I was lazy in this photo and really should have put my shoes on that I have been loving lately, and want to get another pair but in a different colour and those are my Converse. They are just such comfortable shoes, and because I suffer from extreme pain in my feet, comfort is a huge important factor when choosing footwear.

I hope you have enjoyed my latest OOTD and let me know in the comments below if you love Converse as much as I do.

Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I am not so much of a converse girl! I go more for Adidas and Vans really :3 But that is a super nice shirt and well, we all know that jeggings are the best! So comfortable.

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/08/1st-blogiversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...