Tuesday, 19 August 2014

The Starting Over Tag

If you have been with me for a while, I love doing tag blog posts, I love writing them, and I love to read them, and so I felt very honoured when the lovely Louise from @KinderHealthAndBeauty tagged me to do the Starting Over Tag. All it is, is that you have to imagine that all of your beauty and personal care items have been stolen from you and you have to think of 16 items that you would go out and repurchase straight away before buying anything else. So here we go:

1) Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
2) Mac Soft Ochre paint pot.
3) Mac Snob lipstick
4) Rimmel Stay Matte powder
5) Maybelline The Rocket mascara
6) Benefit The Porefessional Primer
7) Urban Decay Naked palette
8) Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer
9) Benefit Rockateur Blush
10) Barry M Bold Black Liner
11) Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser
12) Soap And Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel
13) Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
14) Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish
15) Urban Decay Naked Basics palette
16) Origins Ginzing Moisturiser

So that is my list of all the things that I would definitely go and repurchase if they went missing. I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I tag all of you to do this too. Last of all, I would like to thank Louise for tagging me, and I encourage you to pop along to her blog, as she writes some really amazing posts, all about natural products.

Love and Hugs

4 comments:

  1. love it :) I'll have to take a look at MAC snob lipstick I've heard lots about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it is such a pretty pink xx

      Delete
  2. What a neat tag idea! I love the items you chose to start over with too! I am new to the blog world and would love to share it with you as well. http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissy, just followed your blog. Loved what I have read of your blog so far xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...